Windows 10: no login screen, only "Please wait"

Discus and support no login screen, only "Please wait" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after installing Windows 10, I got this error message "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." I checked around and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yky378, Jul 16, 2016.

1. yky378 Win User

no login screen, only "Please wait"

Hello, after installing Windows 10, I got this error message "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." I checked around and found that this is ownership problem. So, I changed the ownership of C: to the default Administrator which, and System also, has full access to everything on C:.

After that, I reboot the computer. The screen showed "Please wait". And I have waited for hours.

Because drives on this computer are shared, I went to another computer and was able to see the files. It is just that I cannot log in from this problematic computer. I think maybe I should have set the owner to System instead of Administrator. But now, how do I fix it?

:)

yky378, Jul 16, 2016

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

no login screen, only "Please wait"

1. no login screen, only "Please wait" - Similar Threads - login screen Please

2. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager": Problem: There seems to be a delay when windows tries to go from the lock screen to the login screen about 5 minutes!. The computer belongs to a business and I was told not to update or restore it. Attempts at solving the problem: I've tried the following to fix the...
  3. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager": Problem: There seems to be a delay when windows tries to go from the lock screen to the login screen about 5 minutes!. The computer belongs to a business and I was told not to update or restore it. Attempts at solving the problem: I've tried the following to fix the...
  4. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  6. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  7. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours: Pc was running extremely slow so i decided to factory reset it. started last night around 10:30pm and all was going well. the '' Please Wait'' blue screen came on at around midnight which after i fell asleep. It' s 8am and it is still occuring. BIOS cant be updated (already...
  8. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  9. Boot & Startup - Black screen and then "Please wait" message appears before Login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot & Startup - Black screen and then "Please wait" message appears before Login screen: When I boot the laptop Lenovo Ideapad 310, there's the usual windows loading animation, and then the entire screen becomes black no cursor. After 5-10 seconds the screen turns blue and a "Please wait..." message appears and stays there for about another 10 secondsnote: this...
  10. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...