Windows 10: no logon

Discus and support no logon in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My laptop has been taken hostage by updates AGAIN! Why are your update isuues MY problem? There are no solutions to be found. I have searched high and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by fedupwiththiscr, Sep 12, 2017.

1. no logon

My laptop has been taken hostage by updates AGAIN! Why are your update isuues MY problem? There are no solutions to be found. I have searched high and low and nothing! The name says it all. I am absolutely fed up. I am not stupid, either. Fix my pc Microsoft! Quit breaking your product to force us to buy new.

:)

fedupwiththiscr, Sep 12, 2017

2. Windows 10 logon screen has no logon

Hi Anthony,

In most cases, this issue is caused by a third-party software.

We found an article similar with your concern, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Harshavardhan Rathod on this
    thread.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Windows 10 logon screen has no logon

I'm sure that I clicked the same button, and have been stuck on this logon screen for months now. As the semester ended I have finally had time to turn to this Misadventure. I believe I need a fix that I can download onto this machine to get a new start.

I have attempted all the solutions up to and including a visit to the website last mentioned ( Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 - Windows Experience Blog ) but there was no download link
    readily apparent on this page.

Please advise.

ANTHONYBLASH, Sep 12, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

no logon

This isn't a Microsoft site and most likely they aren't going to read your complaint unfortunately.

You can't log on you say. What is the problem you are having exactly? Is your password rejected? Do you even get a chance to enter it? Will your PC even turn on? If you can give some details perhaps someone here can help.

Thema:

no logon

1. no logon - Similar Threads - logon

2. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?: I have signed in with my MS account so that I can only use it for MS Store. I have already made below changes:1. Settings - Sign-in-options - Requires sign-in option set to Never.2. Windows PIN is also removed3. After following this command - netplwiz - I have unchecked the...
  3. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?: I have signed in with my MS account so that I can only use it for MS Store. I have already made below changes:1. Settings - Sign-in-options - Requires sign-in option set to Never.2. Windows PIN is also removed3. After following this command - netplwiz - I have unchecked the...
  4. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  6. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  7. Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot

Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot: Have tried all suggestions in MS forums for Win 10. Tried posting in the correct forum, but was locked. I cannot remove a erroneous logon logo presented at logon. I can't find it to erase it. I've tried all suggestions from MS community plus other google searches. None work....
  8. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  9. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  10. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon