Windows 10: No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

Discus and support No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to connect my Dell Inspiron 3543 to my LG 43LJ550M Smart TV after 5/25 event, using WIFI Direct. I checked for latest driver and it is up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillCox2, Jul 8, 2018.

1. BillCox2 Win User

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

Unable to connect my Dell Inspiron 3543 to my LG 43LJ550M Smart TV after 5/25 event, using WIFI Direct.

I checked for latest driver and it is up to date and General info says it is "Working Properly". Also diagnostic trouble shooter does not find a problem.

The net work properties show WiFi Direct disconnected and not operational

With Smart TV on. I go to Networks on the TV settings. Select WiFi Direct for network connection. TV searches for device and comes back with "No WiFi Direct Devices"

I am now not able to connect the TV via the Settings - Devices screen. PC simply continues to search.

I have never changed the sharing options. So I don't think that is the issue.

Note: Can connect to the TV via my network router and the LG screen sharing option. I have spoken to LG who walked me through TV reset and troubleshooting with no success. They suggest I contact Microsoft.

:)

BillCox2, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 8, 2018
  3. JLWBM Win User
    PC to LG Smart TV

How can I connect laptop to LG Smart TV (wirelessly) to watch DVD or saved movies? I've followed instructions for the LG Smart Share and researched processes but none work. Windows 10 does not have things Smart Share says to look for. I was able to do
    it a few months ago streaming HBO to go from laptop but can no longer find a correct process.

JLWBM, Jul 8, 2018
  4. No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

connect my pc to my lg smart tv by wifi direct

my laptop model lenovo g580 and it's support wifi direct & intel widi, i try to share my pc videos content and stream it by wifi direct to my smart tv.

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct 8632f096-aa96-4ca3-af9d-c0b3faedc365.png

as the screenshot when add device the pc detect my tv and when press connect keep appear connecting but it doesnt then show like this screenshot what should i do now?

btw: the tv detect my pc too and when try to connct from tv ask confermation from pc but the pc not show that message

sorry for bad english

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct c7ef06cc-5f00-4ca7-9a38-95d7b4f94155.png

ibrahimmohammed., Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

1. No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct - Similar Threads - Longer able connec

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  5. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  6. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC: Attached is how my CPU identifies the LG OLED Smart TV. My windows is up to date as are the drivers. The system is Miracast enabled and up to date. It seems like I have all the qualifications to connect to my tv but alas I cannot connect. Ive seen many tutorials say this will...
  7. connecting dell inspiron 3793 to LG 55B8 TV via wifi direct

connecting dell inspiron 3793 to LG 55B8 TV via wifi direct: I'm unable to hook up my computer to my tv via wifi direct. My laptop has two Microsoft Wifi direct virtual adapters, but the tv won't connect to it. When I try to connect, the tv says it can't find any wifi direct devices. Can anyone help. Thank you, Randy M...
  8. Screen Share on LG SMART TV

Screen Share on LG SMART TV: My issue seems identical to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/screenshare-miracast-from-windows-10-to-lg-smart/ca704e6b-d1f9-45d1-9144-0035d02e4bed Although, some of the specs are different (LG OLED B9). In short, my PC laptop...
  9. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct: I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct on the TV it doesn't see...
  10. Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv: Hello, i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the...