Windows 10: No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10

Discus and support No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've had my Android phone synced with Windows through Cortana for months just to get incoming text messeges in Windows, but suddenly today the SMS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DCOmega, Jul 26, 2017.

1. DCOmega Win User

No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10

I've had my Android phone synced with Windows through Cortana for months just to get incoming text messeges in Windows, but suddenly today the SMS notifications no longer appear. I've checked settings on both platforms and nothing has been changed. Is there a way to like re-sync both devices to see if that would fix it?

Thanks

:)

DCOmega, Jul 26, 2017

2. Text message (SMS) Sync-to-PC issue on latest Cortana for Android app

Anyone else having the issue of no longer receiving SMS notification from Cortana (Android) to Windows 10 notification center? All other notifications are being transfered OK though, only those from Messenger (SMS/MMS) are no longer being synced to my
    PC. Missed calls, Facebook, emails, etc are all good...

Mathieu Papineau, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Can I get Windows 10 notifications on my Android phone with the 1607 Cortana?

Hey,

I'm trying to sync Windows 10 1607 notifications from my PC to my Android phone. They will not sync, even though "Get notifications from this PC on my phone" is enabled. I am able to get notifications from my phone to my PC just fine. All the tutorials on the
    net show how to get phone notifications to the PC, not the other way around. Can anyone help me out with this?

This is not a Cortana market problem. I am in the US. I also have the latest version of Cortana for Android. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit with a clean install.

Webmaster2015, Jul 26, 2017
  4. No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10

Restart Cortana app on phone
    Tap hamburger top left settings
    Sync again

Some have had issues woth creators update.

In the pc world it's called kicking the dam thing to make it resume

Frozenoem1, Jul 27, 2017
  5. DCOmega Win User
    Thank you for the reply. I just uninstalled the App on my phone and reinstalled, this fixed it.

DCOmega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10

1. No longer get notifications from my Android phone to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - longer notifications Android

2. Why am I getting notifications to link my android phone to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting notifications to link my android phone to my PC?: I don’t have a PC, but I keep getting notifications to link my android phone to my PC. I click on the button that says “I don’t have a PC,” but it does no good. I still keep getting those notifications on my phone. How do I stop them?...
  3. Why am I getting notifications to link my android phone to my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting notifications to link my android phone to my PC?: I don’t have a PC, but I keep getting notifications to link my android phone to my PC. I click on the button that says “I don’t have a PC,” but it does no good. I still keep getting those notifications on my phone. How do I stop them?...
  4. Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS: How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite...
  5. Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS: How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite...
  6. How to get Windows notifications on Android?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get Windows notifications on Android?: When I search for "windows notifications on android" I always get the opposite "android notifications on windows" and this is not I want. Does someone know how to get any windows notification on my phone? 179051
  7. Notifications from family safety to my Android phone

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Notifications from family safety to my Android phone: Hi, I've set up Microsoft Family for my kids who use Windows 10 devices, and set up content restrictions and screen time. Now, I want to receive notifications on my Android phone or by e-mail when they ask for permission or for additional time. How can I do it? I am getting...
  8. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....
  9. Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC: How to: Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC How to Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC Cortana is your digital cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services to help you get...
  10. Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone

Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone: I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but Cortana on my Android phone is sending multiple notifications of text messages, missed calls, etc. to my Windows 10 machine. As few as two to as much as five of a repeat notifications will be received by my machine....