Windows 10: No longer supported in windows 10

Discus and support No longer supported in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Jul 23, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

No longer supported in windows 10

Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer supported or obvious. WHY?

:)

otuatail, Jul 23, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. No longer supported in windows 10 - Similar Threads - longer supported

2. Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...: Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for Windows 11 making this device scanner inoperable which all in one printer besides HP is Windows 11 compatible...
  3. Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...: Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for Windows 11 making this device scanner inoperable which all in one printer besides HP is Windows 11 compatible...
  4. Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...

Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...: While Microsoft help me upgrade or in 2025 is my computer gonna be just for decoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-i5-4590-not-supported-as-i-found-in-2025/25670bc6-a1db-4427-b074-cdb4cc333495
  5. Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...: While Microsoft help me upgrade or in 2025 is my computer gonna be just for decoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-i5-4590-not-supported-as-i-found-in-2025/25670bc6-a1db-4427-b074-cdb4cc333495
  6. Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.: I need the driver for Kodak esp3.2 printer. It is no longer supported by Kodak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-the-driver-for-kodak-esp-32-printer-kodak-no/ee308ecd-2271-4d81-8fe2-f80d2c813b48
  8. Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.

Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.: I need the driver for Kodak esp3.2 printer. It is no longer supported by Kodak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-the-driver-for-kodak-esp-32-printer-kodak-no/ee308ecd-2271-4d81-8fe2-f80d2c813b48
  9. Microsoft support is useless. My file explorer no longer gives options on how to sort more...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft support is useless. My file explorer no longer gives options on how to sort more...: Microsoft support is useless. My file explorer no longer gives options on how to sort more & pictures are being skipped on microsoft photos when I scroll with the mouse. Can anyone help? Thanks!...
  10. CD/DVD drive no longer appears in Device Manager. Has Windows 11 phased out support of...

CD/DVD drive no longer appears in Device Manager. Has Windows 11 phased out support of...: I needed to burn a data DVD and plugged in my external burner. This burner has worked as recently as Spring 2023 Windows 11. However, after plugging it into the USB ports, neither the program I use to write to the DVD nor Windows Explorer recognizes the external drive. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone apps no longer supported

2. Youre currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.ad

3. oure currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.