No longer supported in windows 10

Discus and support No longer supported in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Jul 23, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer supported or obvious. WHY?

:)

otuatail, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. No longer supported in windows 10 - Similar Threads - longer supported

2. Drawing Tablet and pen no longer being supported on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing Tablet and pen no longer being supported on windows 10: I've been using a drawing tablet and pen on my windows ten computer for a long time but it suddenly just completely stopped working. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and other devices but none of them have fixed this issue. It apparently says that bluetooth isn't supported...
  3. Microsoft says it’s no longer planning VR support on Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says it’s no longer planning VR support on Xbox: Microsoft has completely pulled back on plans to support virtual reality headsets on the Xbox. In an interview with Gamesindustry.biz, Microsoft’s chief marketing officer of gaming Mike Nichols said that “we don’t have any plans specific to Xbox consoles in virtual reality or...
  4. Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo no longer supports IE 11: Noticed on my laptop (first one I updated to the Anniversary update) my email is set to "basic" with no extra's or other bells and whistles and can't be changed. When I open it from my browser it comes up with a message that I need to run a supported browser. I clicked on the...
  5. Edge no longer supported with SKY GO !!!!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge no longer supported with SKY GO !!!!: Hi there As SKY GO is a popular application I would suggest SKY TV and Ms get their acts together pretty quick. Edge doesn't work (not supported any more !!). [img] I'm trying to download (LEGALLY) some of the box sets for watching later as per my SKY GO EXTRA...
  6. Microsoft SQL Server 2005 [ENU] no longer supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft SQL Server 2005 [ENU] no longer supported: My desktop pc is an upgrade from Windows 7 and as such will possibly have some legacy software with it. One of those packages appears to be Microsoft SQL Server 2005 [ENU] which reading online was possibly loaded when I first installed Windows Live Mail. I am still using this...
  7. Windows ICD 1703 no longer supports image customisation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ICD 1703 no longer supports image customisation: One of the tools in the Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) is the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (Windows ICD). Up to now, this has allowed users to customise a Windows image (.WIM) file by adding applications or settings, and also producing a USB...
  8. RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April

in Windows 10 News
    RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April: In September 2015, Microsoft announced the end-of-support of the RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 in early 2016. We plan to release this change with April’s cumulative security updates on April 12th, 2016. With this update, the RC4 cipher will be disabled...
  9. Keep Win 7 until no longer supported then install free Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep Win 7 until no longer supported then install free Windows 10?: Window 10 forum question July 23, 2016 Hello. Running Win7 x64. With July 29 fast approaching when $M starts charging for Win10 OS upgrade, need to know this. Can I now download a win10 ISO to a DVD so that I can keep running Win 7 until its is no longer...
  10. Windows Will No Longer Be Supported After 12/31/2107 At 3:59:58 PM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Will No Longer Be Supported After 12/31/2107 At 3:59:58 PM?: So I was bored, and decided to see how far into the future I can set the metadata for a file's "Date Modified" detail. So I played around by putting future dates into Filo, to modify a file's Date Modified detail. I put in the date as the year 3000, and the "Date...