Windows 10: No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

Discus and support No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. As the title suggests, I am missing the "microphone boost" option on Windows 10. I had it previously with my SB Audigy sound card but after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GandalfWolf, Dec 30, 2016.

1. No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

Hello. As the title suggests, I am missing the "microphone boost" option on Windows 10.

I had it previously with my SB Audigy sound card but after I made a switch to the X-fi Titanium, it has vanished. (All drivers are up to date).

Confused by this, I switched back to the SB Audigy because I need the microphone boost option but now it is gone with the SB Audigy, with the drivers for it all up to date.

I record videos and the microphone boost option disabled the hiss noise in the background of them but now with it gone the hissing is back and I can't record. I have the +20dB Boost option but if that is checked then the hissing noise is in the videos.

Question is, can anyone help me get my microphone boost option back?

No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

GandalfWolf, Dec 30, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Dec 30, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Dec 30, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

Those settings are determined by sound card driver, see if you can change it.

CountMike, Dec 30, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    That is hardware related, not OS related.

Rocky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

1. No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microphone Boost option

2. Microphone boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone boost: I bought a new laptop yesterday and im unable to adjust the microphone boost on an external mic, but its not that it doesn't support mic boost because i have adjusted it on a different laptop, but im unable to on this specific one. and i've already tried disabling allow...
  3. Microphone boost option missing

Microphone boost option missing: Hi Recently i started having this problem with my Bluetooth headphones. I use ms teams for my calls & whenever i connect my Bluetooth headphones it gets connected & i am able to hear everyone..but my voice is not reaching them...they cant hear me. I did troubleshooting &...
  4. Microphone Sound Boost Option Not There

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Sound Boost Option Not There: I recently ordered two sets of headphones for my wife and I. The headphones did not work at first, but I figured out her pc just needed me to use the boost microphone option in addition to bringing up the volume to 100. However, my newer pc does not have the boost option and...
  5. Microphone boost

Microphone boost: Hello, I would like to know any way possible to increase the volume of my microphone for general purposes of voice communication. I mainly use Discord, Teamspeak and Microsoft Teams. As you can see in the screenshots below, the micrphone level is at the maximum and there...
  6. Microphone levels can't be adjusted. No Boost option either

Microphone levels can't be adjusted. No Boost option either: Windows 10 has been so aggravating with this, and I've yet to see a resolution that works from the community. I have a Rig 800hd headset usb/bluetoothed to my computer. I have tried to raised the mic level so others can hear my when I stream or play games with groups but it...
  7. Microphone Boost

Microphone Boost: alright so i'm seeing for some people that their mic boost can go up to 30-40db, but mine is capped at 10db (apparently its the max) I was wondering if I could somehow remove that cap, maybe I can't do it at all, but I'm using realteks audio drivers and I've already tried...
  8. Windows sound settings update - option to boost microphone removed?

Windows sound settings update - option to boost microphone removed?: I have noticed after the recent updates that The dialogue box for sound settings is changed, specifically 'Device Properties' Under the microphone. Previously with 3.5mm jack/built-in microphones there was the option to boost the microphone by I think up to 30 dB in...
  9. Where is microphone boost?

Where is microphone boost?: Does anybody know what's happened to or where the microphone boost settings are in Win 10 1803? Usually it's found in Control panel/Sound/Recording/Microphone Properties. Usually there is an option to boost the mic in db... 110343
  10. Microphone boost option not showing in Windows 10 sound options

Microphone boost option not showing in Windows 10 sound options: I am using the on-board sound from my GigaByte GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev. 1.0) motherboard GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev. 1.0) and in the Windows 10 (same issue in Win7) control panel I dont get the "Microphone Boost" option shown here: [img] I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone boost windows 10

2. microphone boost not showing in windows 10

3. windows 10 microphone boost missing

4. no microphone boost option,
  5. no microphone boost windows 10,
  6. microphone boost missing windows 10,
  7. windows 10 microphone boost,
  8. no microphone boost,
  9. no microphone boost option windows 10,
  10. windows mic boost,
  11. windows microphone boost not sliding,