Windows 10: No "Modern" Apps Launching

Discus and support No "Modern" Apps Launching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running build 9879, and there's a pretty big issue. Whenever I try to launch any "Modern" app, the icon appears in the taskbar, and the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FletchTech90, Dec 6, 2014.

1. No "Modern" Apps Launching

I'm running build 9879, and there's a pretty big issue. Whenever I try to launch any "Modern" app, the icon appears in the taskbar, and the loading screen appears for a flash of a second, then disappears. The icon stays, and when I try to click the icon it flashes again but never loads or shows for more than 1/5 of a second. It used to just be the Windows Store, but now it's with every app. I can't even open the Feedback or Settings apps!

:)

FletchTech90, Dec 6, 2014
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Dec 6, 2014
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Dec 6, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

No "Modern" Apps Launching

Brink, Dec 6, 2014
  5. FletchTech90, Dec 6, 2014
  6. No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG]
    Windows Store Apps Publisher details
    Issues found Service registration is missing or corrupt
    Service registration is missing or corrupt
    Not fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset service registration Completed
    Windows Store cache may be damaged
    Windows Store cache may be damaged
    Not fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset and open Windows Store Completed
    Windows Store configuration may be damaged
    Windows Store configuration may be damaged
    Detected No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Re-register Windows Store Completed
    Folders required for Automatic Update are missing
    Folders required for Automatic Update are missing
    Fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Create required Automatic Update folders Completed
    Some security settings are missing or have been changed
    Some apps might not have access to required resources Fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset security settings Completed
    Temporary Internet files location has changed
    Temporary Internet files location has changed
    Fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset temporary Internet files location to default Completed
    Potential issues that were checked AppReadiness folder is missing
    AppReadiness folder is missing
    Issue not present Protected audio is turned off
    Protected audio is turned off
    Issue not present Some security settings are missing or have been changed
    Issue not present Check for missing or corrupt files
    Check for missing or corrupt files
    Issue not present Microsoft account required
    Microsoft account required
    Issue not present Your system administrator has turned off some settings
    Your system administrator has turned off some settings
    Issue not present Common picture and video file formats aren't registered
    Common picture and video file formats aren't registered
    Issue not present You are not connected to the Internet
    You are not connected to the Internet
    You must be connected to the Internet to sync your settings. Issue not present User Account Control has been disabled
    User Account Control has been disabled
    Issue not present Issues found
    6 Service registration is missing or corrupt Not fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset service registration Completed 6 Windows Store cache may be damaged Not fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset and open Windows Store Completed 6 Windows Store configuration may be damaged Detected No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Re-register Windows Store Completed 6 Folders required for Automatic Update are missing Fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Create required Automatic Update folders Completed 6 Some security settings are missing or have been changed Fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Some apps might not have access to required resources Reset security settings Completed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG]
    Log File Name: _logAppsACL.txt 6 Temporary Internet files location has changed Fixed No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG] Reset temporary Internet files location to default Completed
    Potential issues that were checked
    AppReadiness folder is missing Issue not present Protected audio is turned off Issue not present Some security settings are missing or have been changed Issue not present Check for missing or corrupt files Issue not present Microsoft account required Issue not present Your system administrator has turned off some settings Issue not present Common picture and video file formats aren't registered Issue not present You are not connected to the Internet Issue not present You must be connected to the Internet to sync your settings. User Account Control has been disabled Issue not present
    Detection details No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG]
    No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG]
    Service Status Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. Collection information Computer Name: TOMPISHABAB Windows Version: 6.4 Architecture: x64 Time: Saturday, December 6, 2014 11:42:21 PM

Publisher details No "Modern" Apps Launching [​IMG]
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshoot problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly Package Version: 3.0.1.20140709 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Background Intelligent Transfer Service Find and fix problems that may prevent background downloads from working Package Version: 1.2.1.20140627 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Protected Audio Find and fix problems described in KB2777760 Package Version: 1.0 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Did you go through the other listed items in the tutorial?

Brink, Dec 6, 2014
  8. No "Modern" Apps Launching

No, I guess I didn't mean to post that; just paste it there in case anything else didn't work but apparently I accidentally pressed post.

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That's ok. It's all part of the troubleshooting process.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No "Modern" Apps Launching

1. No "Modern" Apps Launching - Similar Threads - Modern Apps Launching

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare wouldn't launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare wouldn't launch.: I've tried many "Solutions" such as running game as administrator, allowing it through firewall, and many more, all of this still does not help, is there a solution you can recommend me to do?...
  3. Issues with launching modern Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with launching modern Minecraft: I play on 1.8.9, mainly because it runs flawlessly. I have the newest version installed, but don't use it, because when I launch it, it takes much longer than older versions, and it makes my cpu skyrocket to 100% usage, so the cooling fan sounds like a jet engine, and it...
  4. Issues with launching modern Minecraft

Issues with launching modern Minecraft: I play on 1.8.9, mainly because it runs flawlessly. I have the newest version installed, but don't use it, because when I launch it, it takes much longer than older versions, and it makes my cpu skyrocket to 100% usage, so the cooling fan sounds like a jet engine, and it...
  5. Launching Modern warfare warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Modern warfare warzone: every time i try to start it it says- The ordinal 345 could not be located in trh dynamic link library c; programfiles x86\call of duty modern warfare\ Modernwarfare.exe...
  6. Launching Modern warfare warzone

Launching Modern warfare warzone: every time i try to start it it says- The ordinal 345 could not be located in trh dynamic link library c; programfiles x86\call of duty modern warfare\ Modernwarfare.exe...
  7. Launching Modern warfare warzone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare won't launch

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare won't launch: I don't know if my pc isn't supported or something so I really need answers! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-wont-launch/218d6c8e-2830-41a7-acb3-a89c6a799d41
  9. modern apps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    modern apps crashing: Do you have an approach that typically resolves the issue of modern apps (store, photos, etc.) crashing instantly? start menu and settings still work. reregistering affected appx packages, sfc, and typical dism commands do not typically resolve the issue for me. this issue...
  10. Modern Photo App

Modern Photo App: Any way to shuffle photos in slideshow? 10327