Windows 10: No more updates?

Discus and support No more updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi . it's about two or three weeks that i dont receive any updates for my windows 10 enterprise. is there a problem or it's normal? total 83 updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RezaRamezanloo, Mar 31, 2016.

1. No more updates?

hi . it's about two or three weeks that i dont receive any updates for my windows 10 enterprise. is there a problem or it's normal? total 83 updates installed on my machine. and everytime i check updates it says your computer is up to date.

is microsoft going to fix that problem cause flashing screen on boot and laggy mouse cursor at the same time?

sorry for my bad english.

:)

RezaRamezanloo, Mar 31, 2016

2. how do i cancel my zune account?

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY ZUNE ACCOUNT FOR 2 HOURS!!!

No More Zune, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Geethu B Win User
    No More Swiping, No More Apps

Hi Diana,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with apps and swiping corners after installing Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

What exactly you mean by "no more apps"? Are you not getting any apps in the Start Menu?

What exactly you mean by "No more swiping from the corners"? Are you referring to Charms Bar?

If you are looking for Charms Bar by swiping the corners, please be informed that there is no Charms Bar feature in Windows 10. You may refer the article to know more about Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-whatsnew-cortana

Reply with required details which will help us to analyze and assist you in a better way.

Geethu B, Mar 31, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

No more updates?

dalchina, Mar 31, 2016
  5. Is this your personal PC or a work PC? I ask because I'm wondering why are you running Enterprise? I'll have to fire up my laptop and look at its update history and get back to you, I'm pretty sure I got updates not long ago.

alphanumeric, Mar 31, 2016
  6. The last updates shown on my laptop which is running Enterprise is on the 23rd of last month.

alphanumeric, Mar 31, 2016
  7. Yeah its a Work Laptop. Last updates received on March 23

RezaRamezanloo, Apr 1, 2016
  8. No more updates?

Ok. makes sense. I don't have the other issues you posted. have a look at what dalchina posted.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No more updates?

1. No more updates? - Similar Threads - more updates

2. While trying to fix the KB5034441 windows update issue, found I might have 3 more...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    While trying to fix the KB5034441 windows update issue, found I might have 3 more...: HiI've been trying to fix the KB5034441 update issue and the method provided was to resize the WinRE partitionhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/kb5028997-instructions-to-manually-resize-your-partition-to-install-the-winre-update-400faa27-9343-461c-ada9-24c8229763bfbut...
  3. While trying to fix the KB5034441 windows update issue, found I might have 3 more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While trying to fix the KB5034441 windows update issue, found I might have 3 more...: HiI've been trying to fix the KB5034441 update issue and the method provided was to resize the WinRE partitionhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/kb5028997-instructions-to-manually-resize-your-partition-to-install-the-winre-update-400faa27-9343-461c-ada9-24c8229763bfbut...
  4. While trying to fix the KB5034441 windows update issue, found I might have 3 more...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed: This appears to be an age-old issue that continues to recur: I installed the most recent Windows 11 update and now all of my URLs invoke the File Download - Security Warning. This is terribly annoying, as I pretty much surf the Internet by creating and organizing Internet...
  6. Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed

Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed: This appears to be an age-old issue that continues to recur: I installed the most recent Windows 11 update and now all of my URLs invoke the File Download - Security Warning. This is terribly annoying, as I pretty much surf the Internet by creating and organizing Internet...
  7. My system stuck on working on update at 19% from more than 1 hour

My system stuck on working on update at 19% from more than 1 hour: My system stuck on working on update at 19% from more than 1 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-stuck-on-working-on-update-at-19-from/ec540592-a2ef-497e-b1aa-ccd9eb9f3d61
  8. My system stuck on working on update at 19% from more than 1 hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system stuck on working on update at 19% from more than 1 hour: My system stuck on working on update at 19% from more than 1 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-stuck-on-working-on-update-at-19-from/ec540592-a2ef-497e-b1aa-ccd9eb9f3d61
  9. Wake on Lan option is no more visible afther Win 11 update

Wake on Lan option is no more visible afther Win 11 update: Hi,I recently upgraded my PC with Win 11 but Wake on Lan isn't working now. It was fine on Win 10 for years.I haven't change anything hardware, and after investigating various menus i find that the option "WAKE ON MAGIC PACKET" in no more present in the network card advance...
  10. Wake on Lan option is no more visible afther Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake on Lan option is no more visible afther Win 11 update: Hi,I recently upgraded my PC with Win 11 but Wake on Lan isn't working now. It was fine on Win 10 for years.I haven't change anything hardware, and after investigating various menus i find that the option "WAKE ON MAGIC PACKET" in no more present in the network card advance...