Windows 10: No more updates?

Discus and support No more updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi . it's about two or three weeks that i dont receive any updates for my windows 10 enterprise. is there a problem or it's normal? total 83 updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RezaRamezanloo, Mar 31, 2016.

1. No more updates?

hi . it's about two or three weeks that i dont receive any updates for my windows 10 enterprise. is there a problem or it's normal? total 83 updates installed on my machine. and everytime i check updates it says your computer is up to date.

is microsoft going to fix that problem cause flashing screen on boot and laggy mouse cursor at the same time?

sorry for my bad english.

:)

RezaRamezanloo, Mar 31, 2016

2. how do i cancel my zune account?

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY ZUNE ACCOUNT FOR 2 HOURS!!!

No More Zune, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Geethu B Win User
    No More Swiping, No More Apps

Hi Diana,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with apps and swiping corners after installing Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

What exactly you mean by "no more apps"? Are you not getting any apps in the Start Menu?

What exactly you mean by "No more swiping from the corners"? Are you referring to Charms Bar?

If you are looking for Charms Bar by swiping the corners, please be informed that there is no Charms Bar feature in Windows 10. You may refer the article to know more about Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-whatsnew-cortana

Reply with required details which will help us to analyze and assist you in a better way.

Geethu B, Mar 31, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

No more updates?

dalchina, Mar 31, 2016
  5. Is this your personal PC or a work PC? I ask because I'm wondering why are you running Enterprise? I'll have to fire up my laptop and look at its update history and get back to you, I'm pretty sure I got updates not long ago.

alphanumeric, Mar 31, 2016
  6. The last updates shown on my laptop which is running Enterprise is on the 23rd of last month.

alphanumeric, Mar 31, 2016
  7. Yeah its a Work Laptop. Last updates received on March 23

RezaRamezanloo, Apr 1, 2016
  8. No more updates?

Ok. makes sense. I don't have the other issues you posted. have a look at what dalchina posted.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No more updates?

1. No more updates? - Similar Threads - more updates

2. How to manually invoke Windows Update dialogue "windows needs more space"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to manually invoke Windows Update dialogue "windows needs more space": Hello. Just clean installed an HP Stream 32GB net book after friend said there was only 320MB free (!); I've added a 32GB SD card and wish to tell Windows Update to use it the next time it does an upgrade. Is it possible to manually invoke the "windows needs more space"...
  3. Automatic updates hurt more than help.

Automatic updates hurt more than help.: Hello to my fellow Windows 10 users. I am writing in an effort to possibly shed light on Microsoft's insistence that updates be automatic. Every time (that is 100%) Microsoft sends an update, my machine craps out. Is this a "planned obsolescence" tactic? Last night, I...
  4. Windows September 2019 Updates: more search woes and Telemetry

in Windows 10 News
    Windows September 2019 Updates: more search woes and Telemetry: Microsoft released security updates and regular updates for all versions of Windows on yesterday's September 2019 Patch Tuesday. It does not take long, usually, before an assessment can be made on the quality of the released updates. Microsoft fixed the high CPU usage issue...
  5. Windows updates - is it possible to skip one or more?

Windows updates - is it possible to skip one or more?: With the way I use a computer, the latest Windows 10 update appears to contain changes/improvements that are not relevant to me. I'd like to skip the update altogether - and possibly reverse/delete other updates I've already installed. Please note that I already know how...
  6. My windows 10 working on update is on 22% progressing waiting for more than 18 hours is it...

My windows 10 working on update is on 22% progressing waiting for more than 18 hours is it...: My window 10 working on update is on 22% progressing but I am waiting for more than 18 hours is it OK or something wrong..how many days I have to wait. There is blue screen with 22% for more than 18 hours what to do my wifi network speed is very slow just 54mpbs so how many...
  7. "your device is missing important updates Select this icon for more...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "your device is missing important updates Select this icon for more...: “your device is missing important updates Select this icon for more info” Uh-oh. First time I have seen this icon in my task bar. win 10 pro. Running WUB 1.1. default configuration. winver 1803.xxx. Well I am not clicking on that icon. Anything to be concerned about? I’d like...
  8. My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 keeps freeze crashing since the update, even firefox seems to crash more.: I'm not happy, hell this is the second time I had to write this down because guess what, my pc blue screened. I think this update is causing my system to overheat as I am doing literally nothing else than what I normally do. So yeah, this is me throwing my anger into the ring...
  9. Include More Personalization in Windows 10 for the 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Include More Personalization in Windows 10 for the 2020 Update: Microsoft. I absolutely love Windows 10, but there is one thing I truly miss. The look of Windows XP and 7, while 10 is meant to have a more fluid and modern look you should include a option to change part of the user interface to Windows Classic and Include things like...
  10. Latest windows 10 update caused my sound to be less quality and more quiet than usual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest windows 10 update caused my sound to be less quality and more quiet than usual: Hello, i just followed my computer’s instructions for a software update along with an update with my AMD graphics drivers. My sound volume before the update was crystal clear and worked completely fine but now I find myself having to listen sound at all the way to 100%. I...