Windows 10: No Network connect after a couple of bootup's

Discus and support No Network connect after a couple of bootup's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My IPv4 and IPv6 stopped working after a couple of windows 10 boots after upgrading. Tried downloading new driver windows 10 driver from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sir3x6, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Sir3x6 Win User

No Network connect after a couple of bootup's

My IPv4 and IPv6 stopped working after a couple of windows 10 boots after upgrading.

Tried downloading new driver windows 10 driver from the internet on a different computer and transfer it using a USB stick.

Tried windows 10 Network diagnosis tool. Say there could be a problem with the driver, but it was working after upgade.

Tried running SFC /scannow no problems found.

Tried renew windows 10. windows 10 restarted a couple of times after showing an error message. Then it restored itself to the state with no network.

Tried changing motherboard, but changed it back as the new one had the same problem. Network adaptors were from different manufacturers. (intel l217-V Gigabit Lan and Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2201 Lan).

Help!

:)

Sir3x6, Aug 14, 2015

2. automating a couple of network settings changes

I'm going to guess that you are not going to be able to do that and that unfortunately you will have to continue to do it manually. Possibly there is a script that could be written to make appropriate changes but that is well beyond me.

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 14, 2015
  3. benoitvm Win User
    automating a couple of network settings changes

because of conflicting network settings (and a bug ? causing manually-assigned IP address for Wi-Fi to prevent server-assigned IP to work when connected tp 3G...), I need to change two parameters each time I switch between my home Wi-Fi network and the
    3G network:

1) switch Settings/Connections/Connections/Advanced/Select Networks

2) switch Network Adapter IP address from specific IP to server-assigned and vice-versa

It's a bit tedious to do this manually each time I switch networks (especially entering the specific IP & default gateway)...what would be a simple way to automate these tasks (at least #2, which involves just a registry change, I guess) ?

benoitvm, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

No Network connect after a couple of bootup's

1. No Network connect after a couple of bootup's - Similar Threads - Network connect couple

2. Black screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after bootup: After some recent windows update, I'm having some trouble with the black screen after I enter my windows password. The keyboard and mouse are still lighting up but the monitor has gone black. I connect my monitor to a Nvidia GPU display port. Sometimes I have to manually hold...
  3. No network connection after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No network connection after update: Today I had "Definition Updates" and "Driver Updates" for HP. My laptop is HP Envy and after restarting the computer I'm not able to see any networks. I was trying to do many things found on Internet. When trying to press start in WLAN AutoConfig the following information...
  4. My curser disappears after bootup

My curser disappears after bootup: I have Windows10 installed on a laptop. My curser disappears after bootup. How do I reset curser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-curser-disappears-after-bootup/f57d1587-5901-4a6e-b77f-3b3ceb2e29d2
  5. Incredibly slow bootup time, but excellent performance after bootup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incredibly slow bootup time, but excellent performance after bootup: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 with 1 TB HDD, 8GB RAM and a Ryzen 5 2500U. In the past few months, the boot up time of my laptop has increased substantially( to about 4-5 minutes), but once it's loaded, everything works perfectly and fast, like it used to. Is there any...
  6. Random freezes + bootup issues after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random freezes + bootup issues after: Dear friends, I'm new to this forum and would like to seek help to my problem. Been experiencing random freezes, sometimes with a blue screen, sometimes green, sometimes pink even and many times just running lines on the edge of the screen when freezing. I'm not running any...
  7. Bluescreen after a couple a months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen after a couple a months: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...
  8. error message displayed after bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message displayed after bootup: The computer boots,goes to Desktop,then a foghorn sounds and an error message "C:\Windows\Sysytem32\LogiLDA.dll Specified module could not be found."Is Windows looking for this file to complete a process?If so where do I find this file.?...
  9. Lost connection to couple of HDDs

Lost connection to couple of HDDs: I recently purchased a WD MyCloud HDD. Hooked it into a vacant Ethernet port on my router and tethered another HDD through the MyCloud USB port. I'm in the process of using the setup as a backup for my other computer drives. I haven't got the setup to work properly, but my...
  10. How to start a network connection at bootup ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to start a network connection at bootup ?: Basic question is "How to start a configured network connection automatically when you boot up your PC". I've been searching for an answer, but haven't found a way to do it. This is for Windows 10 and has to deal with VPN. I've tried several VPN service providers and have...