Windows 10: No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January

Discus and support No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I give windows 10 100% being better than any other windows that has come out so far Also nice to see some positive reviews I agree 100%. probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 17, 2015.

1. No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January

I agree 100%. probably will never give up having at least one apple computer but nice to see that windows is worth using again.

pitbullpup, Dec 19, 2015
  2. slyphnier Win User

for me windows7 far more stable than windows10 in every aspect
    so its the best windows experience (been using windows since 3.1)

windows10 is stable enough, but there sort of "awkward" part
    its more like unfinished/unpolished by ms themselves or 3rd party still need to catch up with windows10 compability (esp. drivers related)

i already like 5times reinstalling windows10 because various issue while
    with windows7 i only did reinstall like once ever since win7 RTM release till migrating to windows10 few months ago

slyphnier, Dec 19, 2015
  3. waltc Win User
    Insider builds haven't been unstable since before 10240 shipped; and even then it was mostly hardware driver issues that caused problems. Comments like these are amusing--I assume you think Win7 and 8 were "stable" even before their long years of service packs & patches. Microsoft really hasn't much changed its tactics--no software company can, it's the nature of the beast. The only difference now is that Microsoft has millions more beta testers than it ever had before, which probably makes Win10 v1511 the most thoroughly tested of any Microsoft OS that has ever shipped.

I guess it's the old "out of sight, out of mind" paradigm, though. If people didn't hear of Win7 getting beta tested--well, they might erroneously conclude that it came out of the chute bug-free and ready to go, right? Heh...*Wink

waltc, Dec 19, 2015
  4. No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January

I was one of them that helped beta test windows 7 and before that Longthorn which became Vista,
    No way was windows 7 stable I can remember those of us that tested it had loads of trouble

hTconeM9user, Dec 19, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    +1 +1 +1 + 1

davidhk, Dec 19, 2015
  6. slyphnier Win User
    experience between people can be different
    but why comparing with beta test version ?
    the windows7 RTM is stable and if compared to windows10 it much less issue on release especially driver related
    note though i am not saying windows10 RTM release not stable, but in my experience windows7 much smoother

as you can see in many discussion board, lots people even saying rolling back to windows7 or even win8/8.1 because issue that they facing and somehow they cant find how to fix those
    for me, here few issue i am experiencing (some making me reinstall win10)
    - BSOD loop caused by win10 - dell/creative webcam - wd smartware combo ... u might saying it not win10 but dell and wd just conficting, but such bsod never happen on windows7
    - BSOD loop caused by intelRST, plus installing older version not working because it need Framework 4.5 (not compatible with windows10 framework 4.6), after using "RESET" but giving bad performance thus making me reinstall
    - common TDR issue (nvidia gpu, not sure if amd also affected with issue or not)
    - another common issue, getting random DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD (especially when installing driver)
    there still lots minor stuff, like startmenu glitching after few day and only reboot can fix it etc etc.

anyway i didnt exprience above issue on win7... well for TDR it happen once or twice, but not as often like on win10
    if not because cortana and voice command feature, i already back to windows7

slyphnier, Dec 23, 2015
  7. Atomic77 Win User
    Oh That's cool. maybe after the holidays they will be able to concentrate more and make less problem builds lol.

Atomic77, Dec 24, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January

Not really,. in fact the new builds will be coming faster with more bugs.

BunnyJ, Dec 24, 2015
  9. Atomic77 Win User
    Uh oh that's not good. I'm not on the insider program though lol.

Atomic77, Dec 24, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    It was fun but with this update to the policy it's going to make it messy at best.

BunnyJ, Dec 24, 2015
  11. Winuser Win User
    If it gets to messy I'll switch to the slow ring.

Winuser, Dec 24, 2015
  12. The Windows Insider program will get a new overhaul in just a couple of weeks, as Microsoft wants to kick off 2016 in style and release new Windows 10 builds for both PCs and mobile.

The company has already announced that everyone working on new Windows 10 builds is taking some time off during the holidays, but users are eager to get new testing bits on their PCs and mobile devices. That won't happen until January and in a tweet posted on Christmas day, Windows Insider boss Gabriel Aul reiterated the same date so no, Santa isn't bringing a new build this year.

And it certainly makes sense. Releasing a new Windows 10 build, be it on PCs or mobile, requires a lot of work, both before and after the actual launch, so this means the Windows development team would have to be at work during the holidays too.

“This time of year many of us take the opportunity to spend time with family and take some vacation time, so the engineering team will be running at a slower pace and many of our key people who drive our flighting process will be out (including me),” Aul explained.

Cluster Head, Dec 25, 2015
  13. groze Win User

I thought insiders already have a new build aside from the November release. So what is the rush?

groze, Dec 25, 2015
  14. Winuser Win User
    Being semiretired it helps me from getting bored. Especially during the winter months. *Smile

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January - Similar Threads - Builds Mobile Coming

2. KB4483203 update Windows 10 Mobile v1709 Build 15254.547 - January 8

in Windows 10 News
    KB4483203 update Windows 10 Mobile v1709 Build 15254.547 - January 8: January 8, 2019 - KB4483203 Update for Windows 10 Mobile (OS Build 15254.547) Applies to: Windows 10 version 1709, Windows 10 Mobile version 1709, Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise version 1709 Improvements and fixes This update includes quality improvements. No new operating...
  3. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile version coming: In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head of the Insider program, should be released after the October 6 event too. Windows 10 Mobile is projected to launch in...
  4. New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android

in Windows 10 News
    New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android: Internally, this new design was referred to as Cards, but the finished product seems to look less like Cards and more clean instead, which in our opinion is actually better than what the company was planning originally. During a breakout session at BUILD today, the company...
  5. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  6. No new builds for mobile this week

in Windows 10 News
    No new builds for mobile this week: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50199
  7. Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile): Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile) [img] Download the Microsoft Build official mobile app. This essential event app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile RTM Build Coming on November 12

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile RTM Build Coming on November 12: Build 10586 is the likely candidate for release sources say Although previous rumors suggested Microsoft could launch Windows 10 Mobile sometime in December, it looks like the Redmond-based company has decided to push for an earlier release. The current build for...
  9. New Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536 soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536 soon: Fyi... Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 22050
  10. New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today: You might want to charge up your Lumia, as a new Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview might be incoming later today. After a bit of a long wait, it looks like Windows Insiders will be getting a new preview build to play around with, in the form of mobile build 10080. After...