Windows 10: No "Not responding" status in task Manager?

Discus and support No "Not responding" status in task Manager? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out if apps are frozen are simply still processing information in Win 10. In Win 7 I would go to the task manger and see a "Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by humbleGopher, May 23, 2016.

1. No "Not responding" status in task Manager?

I am trying to figure out if apps are frozen are simply still processing information in Win 10. In Win 7 I would go to the task manger and see a "Not Responding" in the status field to let me know if there is a problem, but I don't have that option in Win 10. I can only see if an app is "Suspended" in the status field. I can see CPU and Memory usage, but no responsive/unresponsive status. Am I missing something? How can I find out if an app has frozen using the task manager in Win 10?

Thanks for the help!

:)

humbleGopher, May 23, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, May 23, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, May 23, 2016
  4. No "Not responding" status in task Manager?

I found it in the status field, it does indeed say non responsive if actually not responsive. It simply doesn't say anything if everything is running smoothly.

humbleGopher, May 23, 2016
Thema:

No "Not responding" status in task Manager?

1. No "Not responding" status in task Manager? - Similar Threads - responding status task

2. Task manager keeps "not responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager keeps "not responding": Hi! This problem only occurred today. Clicking the "x" button on my task manager causes it to freeze and "not respond". I have researched about similar problems and solutions including running the cmd and even checking for updates and rebooting my computer like a million...
  3. Task manager keeps "not responding"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager keeps "not responding": Hi! This problem only occurred today. Clicking the "x" button on my task manager causes it to freeze and "not respond". I have researched about similar problems and solutions including running the cmd and even checking for updates and rebooting my computer like a million...
  4. What is the difference between an "Orange" Not Responding status in the task manager and a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the difference between an "Orange" Not Responding status in the task manager and a...: Hi, I am having a lot of "Not Responding" on a daily basis regarding working on Autodesk software. And got to my attention that the "Not Responding" status is not always the same color.Is there any unique reason behind it or is it just a style issue?...
  5. What is the difference between an "Orange" Not Responding status in the task manager and a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between an "Orange" Not Responding status in the task manager and a...: Hi, I am having a lot of "Not Responding" on a daily basis regarding working on Autodesk software. And got to my attention that the "Not Responding" status is not always the same color.Is there any unique reason behind it or is it just a style issue?...
  6. What is the difference between an "Orange" Not Responding status in the task manager and a...

7. Task Manager Not Responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Not Responding.: Adobe Support were unable to complete their work because Task Manager on Windows 11 kept giving error message "Task Manager Not Responding" and then hanging. Eventually contacted MS Support suggested I try a work around -"Perform SFC Scan & Repair Windows Image" but this...
  8. Task Manager Not Responding.

Task Manager Not Responding.: Adobe Support were unable to complete their work because Task Manager on Windows 11 kept giving error message "Task Manager Not Responding" and then hanging. Eventually contacted MS Support suggested I try a work around -"Perform SFC Scan & Repair Windows Image" but this...
  9. task manager not responding

task manager not responding: is it normal to have task manager not responding i am using windows since the old age of win 3.1 this is first time i have seen this error. 166423
  10. Task Manager-Status Column Symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager-Status Column Symbol: Hi: When running Task Manager-Processes, I see, within the Status column, a symbol that I do not know the meaning of. [img] This symbol (see screenshot above) appears at the right side border edge within the Processes-Status column. I presently see the same symbol...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. status symbols in task manager