Windows 10: "No notification"

Discus and support "No notification" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello , In my windows 10 home, notification comes and goes and not shows in action. Above picture EXAMPLE: Action Center in Windows 10 shows many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Aabhi021290, Aug 8, 2015.

1. "No notification"

Hello , In my windows 10 home, notification comes and goes and not shows in action. Above picture EXAMPLE: Action Center in Windows 10 shows many notification but my computer always says "No notification". Please someone help. What can I do so that notification remains in action centre.

:)

Aabhi021290, Aug 8, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 8, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

"No notification"

1. "No notification" - Similar Threads - notification

2. Notifications in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Notifications in Edge: It seems that in Edge it is impossible to disable the website notification feature. Is that correct ? 142907
  3. Incorrect notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect notifications: I use Microsoft Outlook, and have done for many years, but every day I receive notifications from Microsoft saying that I should update the credentials for each of my email accounts. However I have always received all my emails from all my accounts without problem. This has...
  4. How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I STop WIndows 10 From Showing All My Personal Email Notifications On the Main...: How do I turn this off? I have tried turning this off on the mail app program or what ever it is but it keeps popping up my personal email messages on the screen for everyone who uses this computer to see. AND HOW IS THIS PRIVACY BREACH A DEFAULT SETTING????...
  5. Cannot Access Facebook Notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Access Facebook Notifications: My Google Chrome browser opens The Facebook Notifications Service, but only one browser of my dual Windows 10 Operating Systems can. I've tried all The Checkdisk Commands, all The Bootsect/Bootrec Commands, all the DISM Commands and a Macrium Reflect System Restore. The...
  6. End of Support notifications for Windows 7 Pro users

in Windows 10 News
    End of Support notifications for Windows 7 Pro users: Microsoft started to inform Windows 7 Home users that support for the operating system was about to run out. From this week on, the notifications will also be shown to users running devices with Windows 7 Pro. The company's Windows 7 operating system will run out of support...
  7. Action Center crashes in 1809 but not in 1803 when Push Notification User Service is disabled.

Action Center crashes in 1809 but not in 1803 when Push Notification User Service is disabled.: Can you please fix this so that those who don't want app notification can continue to use the buttons in the action center for quick access to activate plane mode, tablet mode, auto rotation, etc?...
  8. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?: I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-make-these-notifications/d2884d6c-efdc-4d52-b73c-59a2b051109f"
  9. Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes, when you start your PC, Windows 10 throws up an error message bearing the following description – Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working or The Windows Push Notifications User Service terminated unexpectedly. If you face this...
  10. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).: So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before. bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080. [img]...