Windows 10: No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel

Discus and support No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hmmn? I noticed Win 10 installed its own digitally signed driver says its the latest 5.362 but date is 22/07/2015 Downloading the latest drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by smileye, Jul 30, 2015.

1. smileye Win User

No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel

Hmmn?
    I noticed Win 10 installed its own digitally signed driver
    says its the latest 5.362 but date is 22/07/2015

Downloading the latest drivers from Nvidia for my GTX970
    shockingly my system reports that I can't install them.

I don't know how I'm going to get the Nvidia icon back ?

:)

smileye, Jul 30, 2015
  2. DiAngelo Win User

Core Windows Store Apps Crash after Annivesary Update

Problem solved! The Dell XPS 27's use (2) GPU's: Intel HD 4600 and NVDIA 750M. If the NVDIA panel is set to auto select or use the Intel GPU, the store apps will crash. Selecting the NVDIA GPU solves the problem.

Probably a driver issue.

Thanks,

DiAngelo, Jul 30, 2015
  3. duckynash Win User
    No start icon and no access to control panel adjustments

I have a similar problem. I had the Start window for a couple of days, but now it will not open. When I press the window key I get the spinning wait icon for a few seconds but nothing else will display. My pop-up toolbar still shows the Window
    icon but it too is not working. Can you tell me how to fix this problem?

duckynash, Jul 30, 2015
  4. No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel

i would suggest doing a complete uninstall of your graphics drivers and reinstalling them, that should solve the issue.

look up Display Driver Uninstaller and download it ( the latest version ) and extract it to a new folder and run it, it'll prompt you to go into safe mode, do so to prevent any issues as it will not work properly without being in safe mode.

run the recommended option and it'll remove all your gpu drivers completely along with nVidia folders.

it'll also turn off Windows automatically downloading GPU drivers for you, Windows doing it by itself causes corrupted gpu drivers.

once all that is done, just go to the official nVidia website and download the latest drivers for your GTX 970 and install them and it should work just as normal and you should have your nvidia icon back.

BrandonR188, Jul 30, 2015
  5. smileye Win User
    had win 10 x32 driver d'oh
    x64 works *Redface

smileye, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel

1. No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel - Similar Threads - Nvdia Icon Control

2. NVDIA control panel closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVDIA control panel closes: NVIDIA GEFORCE 840M control panel closes automatically Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvdia-control-panel-closes/7f7036c3-3236-49fd-947d-10bbb5f6b875
  3. Blanc icon in the control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Blanc icon in the control panel: I have in my control panel a blanc icon (no name) i don't no what is? can somebody help me i have already make IconCache.db delete and rebuild but no changing. Windows10 20H2 [img] 169935
  4. Control Panel Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Icons: Hello, Could someone explain me I obtain these new icons in Control Panel. I've installed the French 2004 version updated June 2020 Build 19041.329 on two different machines. Fresh install after formatting the drive. One have these new icons, the other not. Many thanks for...
  5. mail icon not displayed in control panel.

mail icon not displayed in control panel.: DEAR SIR, I'M USING WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND OFFICE 365.I HAVE A PROBLEM ON MAIL OUTLOOK PROFILE CREATION.IT WSNT DISPLYED IN CONTROLLED PANEL.PLEASE HELP TO GET THAT BACK....
  6. Change control panel categories icons

Change control panel categories icons: In this tutorial explains how to change control panel icons, but some of them are missing, (all in categories list) Change Default Control Panel Icons in Windows 10 [img] How to change them? 146282
  7. Problem with Java icon in control panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Java icon in control panel: Hello, couple days ago, i reseted my pc windows 10, but before that i took some applications and copied them to disk local D, when i reset it , i installed java jdk and jre in my computer, i added the paths to the environment variables, installed eclipse, and it s working...
  8. How to get NVDIA control panel? (Windows 10 64-bit)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get NVDIA control panel? (Windows 10 64-bit): Why I want NVDIA control panel I have heard that if you have NVDIA control panel, it could improve your gaming. Eventually, my games run between 5 to 20 FPS. Which isn't really good. I don't know if my old computer had NVDIA control panel, but the games were running at 60...
  9. Change Control Panel Icon

Change Control Panel Icon: Does anyone know how I can change the Control Panel icon? I have the Control Panel as a shortcut on my desktop. Can it be done with a reg key edit? Thanks 43982
  10. How to Customise icons in the Control Panel

How to Customise icons in the Control Panel: Hi Guys, I have been using CustomiserGod to change the icons in Windows 10, but as we know the programme has its limitations as to which icons it can change. So my question is: Is there another way to change the icons in the control panel or any icons in Windows 10...