Windows 10: No option to refresh

Discus and support No option to refresh in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there. I want to refresh one of my PCs. Online info shows that particular option. Mine does not. Only 'Reset', or restore to an earlier build, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gallicbear, Dec 25, 2015.

1. No option to refresh

Hi there. I want to refresh one of my PCs. Online info shows that particular option. Mine does not. Only 'Reset', or restore to an earlier build, or Advanced Startup. However, when I click on 'Reset' I have the option of keeping my personal files or removing everything. Is that option specific to Windows 10 instead of calling it 'Refresh'? Also, it's telling me that since I upgraded from another version, I couldn't go back to it. Is it because it would delete my windows.old folder? Thanks in advance for answering those questions.

:)

gallicbear, Dec 25, 2015
  2. triv75 Win User

N8 - There's no refresh option in Music Player

bish292 is right. My phone was connected to my laptop and Ovi and I could not refresh the library and it was driving me crazy. As soon as I disconnected and tried again the refresh Library option was there.

I'm afraid it's little things like this that erodes my faith in Nokia.

When you add songs to your device library, there is a pop up message on the computer that tells you to go to Options and Refresh Library...so that is what I did over and over again and the option was not there. If they give a tip on how to refresh the library,
    then give proper instructions, and tell people on the tip that you need to disconnect your phone from the laptop first!!

triv75, Dec 25, 2015
  3. N8 - There's no refresh option in Music Player

If you're syncing your music via OVI Suite, you shouldn't need to refresh your library.

krisq---01, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

No option to refresh

Hello gallicbear, *Smile

The tutorial below can help show you how to "refresh" Windows 10. Both "reset" and "refresh" is done through the "reset" option. The difference is that when you select "Keep my files" at step 4 below, it will do a "refresh".

Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Dec 25, 2015
  5. Thank you, Shawn. That answers my question.

gallicbear, Dec 25, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No option to refresh

1. No option to refresh - Similar Threads - option refresh

2. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  3. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  4. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?: Refresh Option not working properly in Windows 11 OS.After sucessfully Downloading-lnstalling theWindows 11 OS Update update, inDesktop Sceen when i Right Click - "Refresh'option not workingHence when 1 click on "Refresh" option, thenIcon's don't shake.How can l get the issue...
  6. Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?

Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?: Refresh Option not working properly in Windows 11 OS.After sucessfully Downloading-lnstalling theWindows 11 OS Update update, inDesktop Sceen when i Right Click - "Refresh'option not workingHence when 1 click on "Refresh" option, thenIcon's don't shake.How can l get the issue...
  7. Desktop Refresh option not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop Refresh option not working in Windows 11: [IMG]It can be frustrating if the desktop refresh option is not working in Windows 11. This feature is essential, at times, for keeping your desktop up to date with the latest changes. All you need to do is select the option from the right-click context menu or press F5, and...
  8. My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness: I'm on Lenovo Legion i5 with RTX 3060. And just now when I fired up my laptop, I realized my brightness slider was gone. So, I tried to manually change the brightness in the setting and guess what, no matter how low I dragged the slider the brightness wouldn't change. I never...
  9. My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness

My option to be able to change refresh rate disappeared and I also can't change my brightness: I'm on Lenovo Legion i5 with RTX 3060. And just now when I fired up my laptop, I realized my brightness slider was gone. So, I tried to manually change the brightness in the setting and guess what, no matter how low I dragged the slider the brightness wouldn't change. I never...
  10. Refresh option not working properly in windows 11 OS after latest system update

Refresh option not working properly in windows 11 OS after latest system update: how can I get the issue of "refresh" option get resolved. please check and let me know.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh-option-not-working-properly-in-windows-11/8251805d-8a2a-468b-8531-6757cfcf1600