Windows 10: No option to sign in.

Discus and support No option to sign in. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I turned on my computer today, (Windows 10) it was fine up to the point with the changing pictures. But when I try clicking anywhere or press any... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BeauTheLobo, Oct 28, 2016.

1. No option to sign in.

When I turned on my computer today, (Windows 10) it was fine up to the point with the changing pictures. But when I try clicking anywhere or press any key (besides the windows key) the screen turns black and doesn't go back to the picture until about a minute later. I'm not able to even get to the different account screen because my screen keeps turning black. Could somebody help me please?

:)

BeauTheLobo, Oct 28, 2016

2. No Fingerprint sign-in Option In Win10

Hi Vinayak,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

I think it is issue with the compatibility due to which you face this issue. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the programs in incompatibility mode.

Follow the steps to install the program in Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated program from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the program and check.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Oct 28, 2016
  3. No Fingerprint sign-in Option In Win10

Hi...

I have win pro N.

I have already tried this option. Fingerprint doesn't work when i am using microsoft account. But everything works fine if i am using local account.

I want to use cortana and other apps but then fingerprint doesn't work.

I can ditch digital persona, but windows default fingerprint registration option is not showing.

Vinayak Abrol, Oct 28, 2016
  4. UKMedia Win User

No option to sign in.

Are you using PIN - if so I have the same issue *Sad

UKMedia, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Oh no I actually figured it out soon after I made this post. All I did was unplug everything that was plugged directly into the wall and it worked again.

BeauTheLobo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No option to sign in.

1. No option to sign in. - Similar Threads - option sign

2. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  3. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  4. Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.: Got a new computer and signed in yesterday, was connected to wifi and everything was fine. When going to a different location without wifi I cannot sign in without wifi. There is also no option to sign in without wifi or to sign out....
  5. Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.: Got a new computer and signed in yesterday, was connected to wifi and everything was fine. When going to a different location without wifi I cannot sign in without wifi. There is also no option to sign in without wifi or to sign out....
  6. Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.

7. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  8. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  9. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  10. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...