Windows 10: No option to switch to Microsoft account.

Discus and support No option to switch to Microsoft account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desktop pc (laptop went from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro) and I am trying to sync the settings across the 2... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by zambeezi, Sep 13, 2015.

1. zambeezi Win User

No option to switch to Microsoft account.

Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desktop pc (laptop went from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro) and I am trying to sync the settings across the 2 devices.

On my pc I do not have the option to switch from local account to my Windows account.

No option to switch to Microsoft account. [​IMG]

I created a new account and the option is available...

:)

zambeezi, Sep 13, 2015

2. Error code 0x800704CF when i try to download app from windows 10 store..what is solution??

I'd like some feedback on the Windows Store reporting an error with the hex address 0x800704CF.

I've followed this thread and performed suggested operations save for the proxy fix as I'm not using a proxy.

My problem with the Windows store on this particular laptop still persists.

I'd appreciate some help.

Thank You!

About-to-switch-to-Linux, Sep 13, 2015
  3. No option to switch to 3G

Please no option to switch to 3G on my Nokia Lumia 720T

AbayomiLagbaja, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

No option to switch to Microsoft account.

1. No option to switch to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - option switch Microsoft

2. Switching Microsoft Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switching Microsoft Accounts: My daughter got her new HP Stream today and I remembered not to attach it to the WiFi network prior to setting up her local account. All that went well... But then I went to switch it out of "S Mode", which meant signing into the Microsoft store. The only account I knew was...
  3. Switching Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching Microsoft Accounts: My daughter got her new HP Stream today and I remembered not to attach it to the WiFi network prior to setting up her local account. All that went well... But then I went to switch it out of "S Mode", which meant signing into the Microsoft store. The only account I knew was...
  4. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options: Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns. No, I'm...
  5. Can't switch Microsoft account to local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't switch Microsoft account to local account: Hi! I'm having trouble with changing my account from Microsoft account to local account. When I change it, Windows says: "We are sorry, but something went wrong. Your Microsoft account wasn't changed to local account. Code: 0x80070057" Can anyone help me plz? I'm tired...
  6. Signed in with a local account, unable to switch to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signed in with a local account, unable to switch to Microsoft account: I switched my account to a local account and that seemed to mess up my Outlook app. I clicked Fix account, nothing happens. I try to sign in with Microsoft account in settings, a screen comes up and disappears immediately....
  7. Microsoft account sign in option missing

Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...
  8. Unable to switch to Microsoft Account

Unable to switch to Microsoft Account: Hello all, Im having an odd issue here. I noticed that under account settings, it told me that I needed to verify my identity for the Microsoft Account I was using. Thinking "Okay, thats odd. I thought I did that already, but no big deal Ill do it again." I clicked on...
  9. Switched to Microsoft Account to Local Account - Programs Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switched to Microsoft Account to Local Account - Programs Gone: Hi, First time posting here but I hope you can help. I switched my microsoft account to a local account and now my laptop cannot start applications I have installed, such as Chrome and WoW. I tried switching back to a microsoft account and this did not resolve the...
  10. Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10: Hello, What can we do when it is not possible to signin with microsoft account on windows 10 ? Thank you for your help. 5375

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no option to switch to microsoft account win 10