Windows 10: No option to switch to Microsoft account.

Discus and support No option to switch to Microsoft account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desktop pc (laptop went from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro) and I am trying to sync the settings across the 2... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by zambeezi, Sep 13, 2015.

1. zambeezi Win User

No option to switch to Microsoft account.

Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desktop pc (laptop went from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro) and I am trying to sync the settings across the 2 devices.

On my pc I do not have the option to switch from local account to my Windows account.

No option to switch to Microsoft account. [​IMG]

I created a new account and the option is available...

:)

zambeezi, Sep 13, 2015

2. Error code 0x800704CF when i try to download app from windows 10 store..what is solution??

I'd like some feedback on the Windows Store reporting an error with the hex address 0x800704CF.

I've followed this thread and performed suggested operations save for the proxy fix as I'm not using a proxy.

My problem with the Windows store on this particular laptop still persists.

I'd appreciate some help.

Thank You!

About-to-switch-to-Linux, Sep 13, 2015
  3. No option to switch to 3G

Please no option to switch to 3G on my Nokia Lumia 720T

AbayomiLagbaja, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

No option to switch to Microsoft account.

1. No option to switch to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - option switch Microsoft

2. switching microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching microsoft accounts: I want to give my old laptop to my brother. I just want to ask if it's ok to do clean install windows 10 and add his microsoft account instead? Or is there easier way?...
  3. switching microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    switching microsoft accounts: I want to give my old laptop to my brother. I just want to ask if it's ok to do clean install windows 10 and add his microsoft account instead? Or is there easier way?...
  4. switching microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Switch Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch Microsoft account: Hi,I have 2 Microsoft accounts, staff A and staff B.I have installed Windows with the staff A account. Also, I have installed apps with the same account.Now I want to switch to the staff B account which has higher access and permissions.How can I do it without losing my data,...
  6. Switch Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Microsoft account: Hi,I have 2 Microsoft accounts, staff A and staff B.I have installed Windows with the staff A account. Also, I have installed apps with the same account.Now I want to switch to the staff B account which has higher access and permissions.How can I do it without losing my data,...
  7. Microsoft Account Switch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Switch: Hello everyone, I have a new client who uses Windows 10 at their office. We discovered a PC that was signed into an account which uses the email of a previous employee that no longer works at the office and had been signed in for quite some time. I'd like to replace the...
  8. No option to switch to a local account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No option to switch to a local account: I am not sure what to do. submitted by /u/butterfingerboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0j9wg/no_option_to_switch_to_a_local_account/
  9. Switching Microsoft Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switching Microsoft Accounts: My daughter got her new HP Stream today and I remembered not to attach it to the WiFi network prior to setting up her local account. All that went well... But then I went to switch it out of "S Mode", which meant signing into the Microsoft store. The only account I knew was...
  10. Switching Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching Microsoft Accounts: My daughter got her new HP Stream today and I remembered not to attach it to the WiFi network prior to setting up her local account. All that went well... But then I went to switch it out of "S Mode", which meant signing into the Microsoft store. The only account I knew was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switch user option missing

2. windows 10 switch user not showing

3. switch users in windows 10 is missing

4. windows 10 switch user account missing,
  5. windows 10 switch user disappeared,
  6. windows 10 missing switch user,
  7. windows 10 switch user option missing,
  8. website login button missing,
  9. account switcher button missing,
  10. switch users in windows 10 not showing,
  11. switch out of S mode without signing in to the Microsoft store,