Windows 10: No options to manage Bitlocker To Go

Discus and support No options to manage Bitlocker To Go in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey All, I have another post out there concerning a related issue, but I wanted to ask if anybody has either seen this same issue or can explain why... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by coolguy9000, Jul 21, 2016.

1. No options to manage Bitlocker To Go

Hey All,

I have another post out there concerning a related issue, but I wanted to ask if anybody has either seen this same issue or can explain why I'm having this issue.

When I got to Control Panel > System and Security > BitLocker Drive Encryption I don't have manage options available to me as a Local Admin for removable drives under Bitlocker To Go:

No options to manage Bitlocker To Go [​IMG]

By the way, I was never prompted to encrypt the G drive pictured. It would appear that something was done automatically.

Regards, Jimmy

:)

coolguy9000, Jul 21, 2016

2. BitLocker on Windows 10 Home edition

Hi,

my pro 64 bit bitlocker still does not work. the Bitlocker Manager icon will not launch. there is no Bitlocker option on the drive icon.

the-emperor, Jul 21, 2016
  3. rda62 Win User
    How to enable Bitlocker for Fixed Drives?

Hi All,

I'm on Windows 10 Pro, Bitlocker (without TPM) is enabled and working for Removable drives, as well as the OS Drive.

I have an additional 2TB internal SATA drive that Bitlocker does not see. I do not get the option to enable Bitlocker, in the right click context menu for the drive.

If I go to Manage Bitlocker, the drive is not listed as a fixed data drive. It's not listed at all.

There is nothing wrong with the drive itself. In its current unencrypted state, I have data stored on it, and can access, read and write to all of the drives contents.

I've checked through the bitlocker group policy options, and I've googled this to death. Any help, short of a format/reload would be greatly appreciated.

rda62, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

No options to manage Bitlocker To Go

1. No options to manage Bitlocker To Go - Similar Threads - options manage Bitlocker

2. Bitlocker and bitlocker to go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker and bitlocker to go: How can I enable Bitlocker on my PC?Will it require me to enter my password every time I turn on my PC?Bitlocker to go:If I encrypt an USB flash will I be able to use it decrypt it on windows home edition or on older versions of Windows like windows 7?...
  3. Bitlocker and bitlocker to go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker and bitlocker to go: How can I enable Bitlocker on my PC?Will it require me to enter my password every time I turn on my PC?Bitlocker to go:If I encrypt an USB flash will I be able to use it decrypt it on windows home edition or on older versions of Windows like windows 7?...
  4. NOT WORKING BITLOCKER OPTION

NOT WORKING BITLOCKER OPTION: IT SAYS THIS.Try a different URLWe don’t have anything to show you at this link. Try searching for what you want, instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-working-bitlocker-option/b4e11222-de5d-4866-bbd4-f26a81405438
  5. The screen is flipped when going to recovery options for bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen is flipped when going to recovery options for bitlocker: I when I press esc for more recovery options, the screen flipped, how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-is-flipped-when-going-to-recovery/298ae5a8-86b8-425d-9d57-5e5cd5d20001
  6. The screen is flipped when going to recovery options for bitlocker

The screen is flipped when going to recovery options for bitlocker: I when I press esc for more recovery options, the screen flipped, how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-is-flipped-when-going-to-recovery/298ae5a8-86b8-425d-9d57-5e5cd5d20001
  7. Bitlocker Recovery Options

Bitlocker Recovery Options: Hi, I am a Student and tried to update my Microsoft Security Info from my Previous School Email Address to my Mobile Number. However, Microsoft has locked in my Laptop and enabled Bitlocker. I am unable to login in to my Laptop until I enter the Bitlocker Recovery Key or wait...
  8. Missing Turn on Option for BitLocker To Go - For Portable Removal USB Drives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Turn on Option for BitLocker To Go - For Portable Removal USB Drives: I am on 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro OS. Now the option Turn on Bitlocker is missing, for BitLocker To Go - For Portable Removal USB Drives. This means that there is no option visible to TRUN On BitLocker to Encrypt the USB or REMOVAL DRIVE. [ATTACH]...
  9. Surface GO and BitLocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface GO and BitLocker: Often when a automatic update occurs my Surface GO restarts with a blue screen asking for a BitLocker key. I have to enter the key twice then the GO restarts correctly. How can I turn off BitLocker? Searching for Manage BitLocker does not work....
  10. BitLocker Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Manager: I own an HP Envyx360 and while clicking on MS Updates, BitLocker froze my system. I have tried multiple options as offered by my BitLocker frozen screen but nothing works. I have also signed into my MS account using a different computer -- no help. What do you suggest?...
Tags: