Windows 10: No Password Prompt on Sign in page

Discus and support No Password Prompt on Sign in page in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello,For last 2-3 days when I turn on my desktop, it is bypassing my Macrium Reflect / Win 10 Boot option screen and opens to the std win 10 splash... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jeddie, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Jeddie Win User

No Password Prompt on Sign in page

Hello,For last 2-3 days when I turn on my desktop, it is bypassing my Macrium Reflect / Win 10 Boot option screen and opens to the std win 10 splash screen and just sits there? There is no sign-in on the screen? Only thing in the bottom RH corner is the network symbol. No power symbol etc.To bring up the sign-in screen, I click 'esc'. And the sign-in appears and I log in as usual.I tried Start > Re-start to see and I do get the Macrium Reflect / Win 10 Boot option screen but then it goes to the std splash screen again with no sign-in?
    Would really appreciate some assistance?
    [Win 10 home Build 15063.540]

:)

Jeddie, Aug 30, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

my current windows password

Hi Kahil, do you sign into Windows with a Microsoft account, if so, you can reset your Password on this page:

Reset your password

On that page, follow the on-screen prompts . . .

DaveM121, Aug 30, 2017
  3. W10 sign in PIN reset

Does the Sign in page prompt you for PIN or Password? Look for other Sign In options below the password box to choose Password.

If it won't take the new password you set up via MS Account, then Sign In with the PIN, go to Settings>Account>Sign-In Options, insert the Pin to Change Password.

If this fails, confirm at Settings>Accounts>My Account and above the password/PIN box that you are using a MS Account.

Let us know how it goes.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

It's not clear are you trying to boot MR from CD or is it on a boot menu from hd ?

Samuria, Aug 30, 2017
  5. Jeddie Win User
    Sorry for confusion. Nothing to do with MR. I simply want to get to win 10 in usual manner.

Before it used to go to the boot screen where you can pick Macrium or win 10. Like this

No Password Prompt on Sign in page [​IMG]

Then after 10 secs it would open the sign-in screen.

But now for some reason it bypasses the above screen and I am presented with a splash screen with no passwordsign-in?
    Below is not my PC, but similar example; As I said, in bottom RH corner I have network icon only.

No Password Prompt on Sign in page [​IMG]

Jeddie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Password Prompt on Sign in page - Similar Threads - Password Prompt Sign

2. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  3. Password is wrong when put in sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password is wrong when put in sign in page: I performed clean installation in the computer yesterday and now when I put the password it says password is wrong. I cant figure out how to sign in since I keep getting the error. I need the computer now and I dont want to re install again....
  4. Password is wrong when put in sign in page

Password is wrong when put in sign in page: I performed clean installation in the computer yesterday and now when I put the password it says password is wrong. I cant figure out how to sign in since I keep getting the error. I need the computer now and I dont want to re install again....
  5. Password is wrong when put in sign in page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Sign in page stuck and keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in page stuck and keeps asking for password: I have Windows 11 and on the sign in page I was able to put the password but after I pressed enter and it will show welcome then it will revert back to sign in page again and ask for password. It is not allowing me to bypass that page anymore. The last time I was able to sign...
  7. Sign in page stuck and keeps asking for password

Sign in page stuck and keeps asking for password: I have Windows 11 and on the sign in page I was able to put the password but after I pressed enter and it will show welcome then it will revert back to sign in page again and ask for password. It is not allowing me to bypass that page anymore. The last time I was able to sign...
  8. WIFI sign in page won't prompt open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI sign in page won't prompt open: i just moved into a new place so my internet won't be installed until a few more days, for the past few days i've been using a family member's optimum info since there's an optimum spot here and it's been working like normal and just prompting open and i sign in i'm good to...
  9. Prompt Password

Prompt Password: Hi, I have 3 email accounts linked to Mail App for windows 10 I would like them to prompt me for password when opening as I need them to be secure for work How do I get them to do this Thanks Elise...
  10. Password prompts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password prompts: When I am in the password settings for Gmail, and I want to view passwords for websites that have been stored, windows always prompts me for my windows login and password before I can view the passwords for the websites. How can I disable that feature? I am using windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no prompt to sign in in login page