Windows 10: No password to start windows 10

Discus and support No password to start windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please help me to get rid of using a password to start windows. Thanks 37255 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jacc, Jan 12, 2016.

1. jacc Win User

No password to start windows 10

Please help me to get rid of using a password to start windows. Thanks

:)

2. Not able to start up pc w/ no password

Presumably this computer is connected to the internet?

Passwords are not specifically designed to keep people who have physical access to the computer out, because, as you rightly say, with physical access there are quite easy ways to overcome a User password, but more as one line of a defence in depth to stop
    hackers and others who would try to make your computer a botnet, or steal your bank details etc...

Gordon B-P, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Not able to start up pc w/ no password

Err no - most Linux distributions require a password...

Gordon B-P, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 12, 2016
  5. jacc Win User
    Thank you. It was easy to fix the problem. I appreciate your help.

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No password to start windows 10 - Similar Threads - password start

2. How do I get past the password on start up my girlfriends niece was on laptop and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get past the password on start up my girlfriends niece was on laptop and now I...: How do I bypass the password on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-past-the-password-on-start-up-my/5e751451-5ca0-48b7-a450-e1ba18e958ac
  3. How do I get past the password on start up my girlfriends niece was on laptop and now I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get past the password on start up my girlfriends niece was on laptop and now I...: How do I bypass the password on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-past-the-password-on-start-up-my/5e751451-5ca0-48b7-a450-e1ba18e958ac
  4. How do I get past the password on start up my girlfriends niece was on laptop and now I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted: Hi there,Windows 10 doesn't start up anymore. Therefore I started that procedure for Start-up Repair 3 times hard reset to remove latest updates which obviously cause this trouble. I perfectly got there to the Start-up Repair screen and my Microsoft User account also shows up...
  6. Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted

Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted: Hi there,Windows 10 doesn't start up anymore. Therefore I started that procedure for Start-up Repair 3 times hard reset to remove latest updates which obviously cause this trouble. I perfectly got there to the Start-up Repair screen and my Microsoft User account also shows up...
  7. Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it...: i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it does not have enough space the harddrive for windows...
  9. i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it...

i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it...: i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it does not have enough space the harddrive for windows...
  10. Auto type in password box when windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto type in password box when windows start: I have recently occurred this situation that whenever I turn my device on, in the password box character start to appear automatically and continuous....