Windows 10: No password to start windows 10

Discus and support No password to start windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please help me to get rid of using a password to start windows. Thanks 37255 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jacc, Jan 12, 2016.

1. jacc Win User

No password to start windows 10

Please help me to get rid of using a password to start windows. Thanks

:)

2. Not able to start up pc w/ no password

Presumably this computer is connected to the internet?

Passwords are not specifically designed to keep people who have physical access to the computer out, because, as you rightly say, with physical access there are quite easy ways to overcome a User password, but more as one line of a defence in depth to stop
    hackers and others who would try to make your computer a botnet, or steal your bank details etc...

Gordon B-P, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Not able to start up pc w/ no password

Err no - most Linux distributions require a password...

Gordon B-P, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 12, 2016
  5. jacc Win User
    Thank you. It was easy to fix the problem. I appreciate your help.

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No password to start windows 10 - Similar Threads - password start

2. Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just...: Hi I have windows 10, i had the terrible start critic error so i went to settings, safe boot minimal and oh surprise ask me for pass and not my pin, then i used my cloud password and ohhh suprise is not the same one that the local one and i dont have an idea of which one...
  3. “Password incorrect” message when starting PC on Safe Mode?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    “Password incorrect” message when starting PC on Safe Mode?: I rebooted my PC in Safe Mode after downloading Display Driver Uninstaller and although I’m sure I’m entering the right account password it continues to say the password is incorrect and I’m locked out of my PC. Please help. Thank you!...
  4. Start up Password and MS Account

Start up Password and MS Account: Why do I have to put a password and email address into my new laptop when it starts? I have never had to use an email address and password to start a computer since I left work 12 years ago when we ran a very large number of public machines. Why does a private machine need...
  5. How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?: A lot of the time, I get the pictures I want when it asks me if I like them. However, it consistently changes back to the opposite of what I like. Is there a way to manually choose the pictures?...
  6. windows 10 start up password removal

windows 10 start up password removal: I have tried searching for a fix to remove the password on my start up screen but none of the responses or actions have worked. Please let me know the best way to remove the password from my start up screen....
  7. Android start up password

Android start up password: I have had my android for 3 years and now it suddenly asks for a password on the home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-start-up-password/270338f8-dfe5-4365-a065-976d3e1d1598"
  8. How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10?

How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10?: How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-eliminate-the-need-to-sign-in-with-a/4f505b7c-78e1-41b1-bde7-bedd967703e4
  9. How to change Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password, NOT account password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password, NOT account password.: I have a laptop and desktop, both of which are associated by my Windows @live account. I want to change the password that I enter when first turning on the device or when awoken from sleep/lock-screen. The password for each device is different and I know its not the @live...
  10. how to change password to start pc

how to change password to start pc: how do I change password to start pc? Can only find how to change Microsoft Account Password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-password-to-start-pc/43052a2e-428d-4a4c-80aa-8d50eb8800af