Windows 10: No pinch zoom option. Help!!

Discus and support No pinch zoom option. Help!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dmarcell1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. dmarcell1 Win User

No pinch zoom option. Help!!

I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously at my wit's end.

:)

dmarcell1, Aug 15, 2018

2. Permanently disable Pinch Zoom in Windows 10

Hi Kath,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about disabling the Pinch option try the below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Mouse, click Device Settings Tab.
    • Click Settings button.
    • Under Scrolling, click on Pinch Zoom.
    • Uncheck the option Enable Pinch Zoom.
    • Click Apply and click Ok

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Pinch zoom Disable option

Hi,

The Pinch Zoom option is usually available in devices that has a touchpad. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a desktop or a laptop.
    • The make and model of the laptop that you're using.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In addition, we'd like to request for a screenshot of the drivers listed in the
    Mice and other pointing devices section of Device Manager. To check this, you can perform the following:

• Open Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Locate and collapse the Mice and other pointing devices category.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Mousepad Crappy Pinch Zoom Function

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We will help you in resolving your issue.

Follow the steps below and check if your issue is resolved.

• Press Start button on the keyboard, type Mouse & Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    • From the window click on Additional mouse option.
    • Click on the Device Settings tab and click on
      Settings
      button.
    • From the left side panel, click Pinch Zoom option and
      uncheck
      the box Enable Pinch Zoom.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps!

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. No pinch zoom option. Help!! - Similar Threads - pinch zoom option

2. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  3. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  4. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Pinch Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinch Zoom: I just got a new laptop Lenovo and I can’t get the pinch zoom working and can’t find any option to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/70581716-11f7-43e8-afea-27c08751f7ed
  6. Pinch To Zoom

Pinch To Zoom: I am trying to turn off my pinch to zoom on my touchpad and I can't figure out how to do it. I've tried looking in all the settings for mouse and touchpad but cant find the option anywhere. How can I turn this off?...
  7. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I need to disable this feature as my keyboard adversely affects my Desktop regularly without input from me! The feature does not seem to be accessible via Settings ap. Can someone at Microsoft please give me a solution to this seemingly simple problem...
  8. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I just bought a new HP laptop. As always, I looked to immediately get rid of pinch zoom but I cannot find it. Tutorials show going to "personalize" then "devices" etc but in the end, I don't have the options on the screen which they have on theirs. Also, most I've found...
  9. pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pinch zoom: pleaese i have a hp pavilklion windoiws 10 laptop\i want to dissable the piunch zoom on my kmeypad.its so annloying iu drag my fingers anbd the whole page zooms in and out constantly when iu dont intebnt to ...... i ve tread ob a few sites how to do. bugt wshden i follow iut...
  10. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: Hello, I have found many threads on how to remove Pinch Zoom for windows 10 but none have been applicable for the options presented to me i.e. Control Panel > Mouse > UltraNav > TouchPad Settings > Application Gestures > Pinch Zoom > uncheck the Enable Pinch Zoom box....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinch zoom option

2. no pinch zoom option windows 10

3. pinch zoom options

4. pinch zoom option gone