Windows 10: No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

Discus and support No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to switch the audio output between front headset and rear speaker in Realtek HD Audio Manager. I remember before there was a "Playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RazOcean, Jun 7, 2017.

1. RazOcean Win User

No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

I would like to switch the audio output between front headset and rear speaker in Realtek HD Audio Manager. I remember before there was a "Playback Device" option in the software. Then, choose "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously" But it missing.

This my pic.

No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager [​IMG]

This what I need.

Thanks for any help.

:)

RazOcean, Jun 7, 2017

2. Volume not working on windows 10.

I went to bottom right screen & clicked to show hidden icons.

Double click on RealTek HD Audio Manager.

Click Device Advanced Settings.

Under Playback Device, I changed it to "Make front & rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously."

Works fine, now.

YoungEngines.com, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Headphones not working

Have you checked the default playback device? your PC might not be detecting that you're plugging in a headphones. you can also install a realtek HD audio manager and enable front panel detection.

Rasheed Mandeep, Jun 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, it looks as though you're using a customised version of the driver.

Perhaps if you used the generic version, you'd see more options. That worked for me- but I have a laptop.
    Realtek

dalchina, Jun 7, 2017
  5. RazOcean Win User
    Hi, I'm using windows 10 version it's auto download and install to my PC. I try the generic version and many versions too but same.

Sorry for my English.

RazOcean, Jun 7, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Jun 7, 2017
  7. RazOcean Win User
    Thank you very much for advice.
    My headset not show in playback tab too.
    This happen when I change MB because my old MB is gone. I never found problem form my old MB like this.
    Now I use Asus H81M-D. and clean install windows 10

RazOcean, Jun 7, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

I suppose it could be a hardware limitation... perhaps front and rear are hard-wired to play the same. You could post a question on the ASUS forum or ask ASUS support about this.

dalchina, Jun 7, 2017
  9. RazOcean Win User
    Ok I will try to ask on asus forum.
    If it is a hardware limitation I cant do anything right?

RazOcean, Jun 8, 2017
  10. dalchina New Member
    If it's hardware your options might be limited to a soldering iron and some chips (*Biggrin), or a different board. Best check with ASUS as to its capabilities and spec.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager - Similar Threads - Playback Device Option

2. "Playback Device" not showing up in "Device advanced settings" in the Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Playback Device" not showing up in "Device advanced settings" in the Realtek HD Audio Manager: I have a PC with CPU: i3 2120, RAM:4gb,Motherboard: Zebronics ZEB-H61 Socket 1155 running Windows 10 version 22H2. At first, this PC ran a very old version of Windows and came with its own audio driversRealtek 662 3xAudio Jacks for 6 channel High definition audio. But, I had...
  3. "Playback Device" not showing up in "Device advanced settings" in the Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Playback Device" not showing up in "Device advanced settings" in the Realtek HD Audio Manager: I have a PC with CPU: i3 2120, RAM:4gb,Motherboard: Zebronics ZEB-H61 Socket 1155 running Windows 10 version 22H2. At first, this PC ran a very old version of Windows and came with its own audio driversRealtek 662 3xAudio Jacks for 6 channel High definition audio. But, I had...
  4. "Playback Device" not showing up in "Device advanced settings" in the Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager - No playback Device settings

Realtek HD Audio Manager - No playback Device settings: Currently running a brand new install of Windows 10, however there is no playback device settings in the settings panel of the Panel. https://i.imgur.com/Apez2Bd.png Trying to split my speakers and headphones into 2 separate outputs. Was able to see this setting on my old...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hi I have a Win10 desktop running 1909 v18363.752 and an ASUS F2A85-M motherboard with on board Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC. The motherboard was original being used for Win 7. The other details are Cambridge Sound works 5 speakers ONBOARD 8...
  7. Realtek hd audio manager

Realtek hd audio manager: Hi all, so recently i installed windows 10, and try to connect my 3.5mm jack headphone to my computer front panel, and it doesn’t work back panel is a little bit far for my headphones. So i tried to install hd audio manager to solve the problem, i installed the driver, but i...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: I can no longer get sound out of my computer. The Realtek HD Audio Manager Show all of the different ports for my system, however there is no sound out of them. I can plug in headphones to the headphone port and get sound out of the test sound function, but there is no sound...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: When I plug my mic in to the correct pink audio jack, the realtek manager shows up and asks me what type of device im using so i click mic in and when i try to talk to someone or record something, they cant hear me. i hear them just fine. I do have a splitter. It was working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win me “no playback device”

2. realteck audio not in playback sound options

3. old realtek sound driver with playback option

4. playback device option,
  5. No Playback Device Option in Realtek