Windows 10: No printing on 2 sites

Discus and support No printing on 2 sites in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently purchased new desk top w/windows 10. Performed start up and computer accessed info from my older windows 10 computer. Now I cannot print from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ANDREW8214, Apr 19, 2017.

1. No printing on 2 sites

Recently purchased new desk top w/windows 10. Performed start up and computer accessed info from my older windows 10 computer. Now I cannot print from USPS or EBAY postage on either machine. All other printer function are normal!

:)

ANDREW8214, Apr 19, 2017
  2. PeteBMN Win User

No 2 on 1 printing in Windows 10

Not a tech guy, but if I print from Google I have the option to print multiple pages on one. If I print from Edge, I don't. Its not a printer issue.

PeteBMN, Apr 19, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    No 2 on 1 printing in Windows 10

The feature you're looking for is in the printer driver, which comes from the printer's manufacturer, not Windows. To find the settings for your printer driver go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers > right-click on the icon for your printer > select
    Printer preferences.

If you don't like what you see there, kindly hurl your venom at the printer's manufacturer, not the volunteers in a community forum.

BulldogXX, Apr 19, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

No printing on 2 sites

Printing from a browser ? Which one ?

CountMike, Apr 19, 2017
  5. With USPS and EDGE, download the pdf file first and then print. It works better that way...for me it does. I have not bought postage on EBAY but would suspect the same would work better.

play2mefish, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No printing on 2 sites

1. No printing on 2 sites - Similar Threads - printing sites

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  4. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  5. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  7. RDP between sites crashes after first print order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP between sites crashes after first print order: hello,i have a weird problem.here's the case study:Any user, connects to remote site server using RDP, then initiates a print task OR a file transfer, the RDP crashes, disconnects the session, then reconnects on the SAME session, after that the user can print or transfer...
  8. RDP between sites crashes after first print order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP between sites crashes after first print order: hello,i have a weird problem.here's the case study:Any user, connects to remote site server using RDP, then initiates a print task OR a file transfer, the RDP crashes, disconnects the session, then reconnects on the SAME session, after that the user can print or transfer...
  9. RDP between sites crashes after first print order

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. No product pictures on sites and sometimes black boxes instead of printing--can't read it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No product pictures on sites and sometimes black boxes instead of printing--can't read it: I go to sites like amazon and other stores and there are no pictures of products. Yesterday the print content was in blurred black boxes, undecipherable. This is on the microsoft edge, but everything is okay on firefox browser....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing on 2 sides windows