Windows 10: No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet

Discus and support No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I plugged in a usb drive and went to properties but the readyboost tab is not there, i put the usb in another pc and the tab is there I am not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xboxhaxorz, Oct 10, 2015.

1. No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet

I plugged in a usb drive and went to properties but the readyboost tab is not there, i put the usb in another pc and the tab is there

I am not sure where to start

:)

xboxhaxorz, Oct 10, 2015

2. Ready Boost flash drive for Windows 10

Maybe yes and maybe not so much... I tried getting it to work with a Dell Venue 8 Pro (aka, Win10) tablet but so far there is no option to initiate ReadyBoost on a 32GB microSDHC memory card. I wonder if this is because the tablet (likely) has a SSD "hard
    drive" (which at 32GB is hardly enough to be worth mentioning). The tablet itself has 2GB RAM so ReadyBoost would be very nice...

Stephen6427, Oct 10, 2015
  3. windows 10 asus taichi all screen options apart from laptop appear disabled.

Hi windows 10 asus taichi, all screen options apart from laptop appear to have been disabled. i wish to use the tablet, does anyone know the solution to unlock the screen options?

GORDONLYNN, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet

1. No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet - Similar Threads - readyboost option asus

2. Readyboost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readyboost: HiTrying to turn a usb harddrive into RAM extension for my asus laptop. I folllow the instruction on the web but after formatting the stick, the readyboost tab is no where to be seen. I don't get any prompt from the machine stating readyboost can or can't be used. Does this...
  3. Readyboost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Readyboost: HiTrying to turn a usb harddrive into RAM extension for my asus laptop. I folllow the instruction on the web but after formatting the stick, the readyboost tab is no where to be seen. I don't get any prompt from the machine stating readyboost can or can't be used. Does this...
  4. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus windows tablet: HOW CAN I RESET THE TABLET BACK INTO WINDOWS 10 IF IT DOESNT HAVE A USB JUST A MEMORY PLACE FOR THE MEMORY CARD TO GO INTO IT AND A PLUG IN PORT ONLY ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-tablet/9bce1c7b-d926-4ed2-a969-31458f11d3a1
  5. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus windows tablet: HOW CAN I RESET THE TABLET BACK INTO WINDOWS 10 IF IT DOESNT HAVE A USB JUST A MEMORY PLACE FOR THE MEMORY CARD TO GO INTO IT AND A PLUG IN PORT ONLY ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-tablet/9bce1c7b-d926-4ed2-a969-31458f11d3a1
  6. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Asus tablet password screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus tablet password screen: Hey all , i have a tablet that i havent used it for a long time and now i cant pass the password screen. It says "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device" I dont remember if the password is the enail password or a pin and i have also...
  8. readyboost?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    readyboost?: While cleaning some old sd cards I found ReadyBoost is still available in the properties of some cards. I haven't really used it since upgrading to 10, except on a 32 bit netbook (2 gig memory) , Does it still give any performance increase in Win 10? Does anyone still use it?...
  9. ReadyBoost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ReadyBoost: I have two windows 10 machines, changed over from mint Linux after a brief moment of thriftiness, anyway I'm trying to get them to be more stable, less prone to poor performance etc. anyway I found out about Ready boost, I've got two drives dedicated to ReadyBoost, but I...
  10. asus 10 inch tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    asus 10 inch tablet: my 10 inch asus tablet requires a bitcom password what is this and how do i get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-10-inch-tablet/7b2ee27e-4bd9-4f4d-b2a4-d7739a4ee8f3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no readyboost option

2. readyboost in tablet

3. readyboost not showing windows 10

4. no readyboost windows 10,
  5. windows 10 no readyboost tab option,
  6. no readyboost on asus laptop tablet,
  7. no option for ready boost,
  8. does ASUS notebook have ready boost