Windows 10: no response for mouse clicking

Discus and support no response for mouse clicking in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after install the new system. everything are not response for mouse clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LinRuijia, Jul 5, 2018.

1. LinRuijia Win User

no response for mouse clicking

after install the new system. everything are not response for mouse clicking

:)

LinRuijia, Jul 5, 2018

2. Slow response to mouse clicks after upgrading to win10

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• What is the Make and Model of the computer?
    • Are the Touchpad drivers up-to-date?

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:
    Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + R, type Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Install the Driver in Compatibility mode.

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10. Since this is latest version, specific drivers are not likely to be available.

I suggest you to download the display card drivers from manufactures website and install the in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer to the thread answered by Mr.
    DavidRoskoUsoft follow the steps and check if it works.

Please refer to the below link to redirect to the thread:

Mouse and keyboard input not working after windows 10 upgrade from windows 7.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 29, 2018
  3. LinRuijia Win User

after install the new system. everything are not response for mouse clicking

LinRuijia, Oct 29, 2018
  4. no response for mouse clicking

Mouse click

Hi,

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. no response for mouse clicking - Similar Threads - response mouse clicking

2. Mouse is not 100% responsive in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is not 100% responsive in game: this seems to be an issue that I can not resolve... I know it's not my mouse because my other mouse have the same issue... sometimes when I click it it registers sometimes not.. this problem is for all buttons on the mouse and the keyboard works fine. when I run a game that...
  3. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  4. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  5. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Delayed keyboard and mouse response

Delayed keyboard and mouse response: I have an Acer Aspire V5 that was donated to me from a friend, The laptop came with Windows 8, but has been updated to windows 10. Since it has been in my possession it has had a 3-4sometimes up to 10 second delay when using keyboard or mouse. I have used troubleshoot for...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  8. PC slow in response due to disk restart at mouse click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC slow in response due to disk restart at mouse click: Hi, Windows 10 Home, version 1909 I noticed that the the PC started to have a delay in response to a mouse click due to the fact that the when I click I can clearly hear that the PC disk restarts. Moreover when I move files between folders both the start and the destination...
  9. Very slow response for mouse clicks & movements & keystrokes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow response for mouse clicks & movements & keystrokes: I have extremely slow response times for mouse movements & clicks, and for keystrokes. Typical delays after a movement, click or keystroke are usually in the 5-15 second range. This is clearly frustrating and unworkable. This occurs in almost any application. I am now...
  10. Mouse Response Poor and inconsistent

Mouse Response Poor and inconsistent: I have a Logitech Performance Mouse MX which i know works fine. Last week, my Windows 10 copy just would not load. i'd been having problems on and off since AU. I finally could not get into Windows 10 no matter what I tried, so I decided to just go ahead and upgrade my hard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse click and no response

2. no responce to mouse clicking

3. clicking on applications in windows 10 no response

4. no response while clicking mouse