Windows 10: No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager.

Discus and support No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do not see No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager. Help pls because I cannot tethered hotspot through my iPhone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jagung26, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Jagung26 Win User

No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager.

I do not see No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager. Help pls because I cannot tethered hotspot through my iPhone.

:)

Jagung26, Jul 9, 2018

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager. What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager. [​IMG]

putermaker, Jul 9, 2018
  4. No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager.

RNDIS USB Modem Dongle is not working after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hi,

Updated 1/31/18:

A fix for this issue was included in the
    January 31, 2018 Windows Update (KB4058258)
    . If you are experiencing this issue, please install the latest Windows Updates.

If the issue continues after installing the update, you may need to uninstall and reinstall your Remote NDIS network adapter using Device Manager:

• Open Device Manager. To do this, press and hold (or right-click) the Start Menu icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and find an entry for the Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device.
    • Right click Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device and select
      Uninstall device.
    • Select Network adapters and then select Action and then
      Scan for hardware changes.

Note:

• Ensure that the RNDIS device is plugged in on the PC's USB when performing these steps.
    • If the RNDIS device is moved to another USB port, these steps will need to be repeated.

(Original postNo RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager. :)

Microsoft is aware of reports of problems with RNDIS USB network adapters after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. We are working on the problem and hope to have a solution released in a future Windows Update.
    We will update this thread when the fix is released. Until then, these steps should help you recover your modem functionality:

Notes:

• KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) must be installed before performing these steps.
      • To confirm OS build, go to Start > Settings >
        System > About.
      • To install the update, go to Start > Settings >
        Update & security > Windows Update, click
        Check for updates
        , then install any available updates.
    • Ensure that the RNDIS device is plugged in on the PC's USB when performing these steps.
    • If the RNDIS device is moved to another USB port, these steps will need to be repeated.

Step 1: Open Device Manager. To do this, press and hold (or right-click) the Start Menu icon and select Device Manager.

Step 2: Expand Network adapters and find an entry for the
    Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device.

Step 3: Right click Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device and select
    Update Driver.

Step 4: Select Browse my computer for driver software.

Step 5: Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers for my computer.

Step 6: Click Have Disk.

Step 7: In the “Copy manufacturer’s files from:” field, enter c:\windows\inf
    and click OK.

Step 8: Uncheck the box for “Show compatible Hardware”.

Step 9: In the left pane, select Microsoft as the manufacturer, and in the right pane, select
    USB RNDIS Adapter as the model. Click Next.

Step 10: You should now receive an “Update Driver Warning”. Select
    Yes to continue installing this driver.

Step 11: Click Close.

Regards.

Jestoni Mac, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager.

1. No RNDIS under the network adaper in my device manager. - Similar Threads - RNDIS under network

2. "Device not started" under events in the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Device not started" under events in the device manager: Hiin the device manager under events, windows tells me about my uhd 630 "device not started igfx". This is the error:" Problema di avvio del dispositivo PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_7C751462&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10.Nome driver: oem7.infGUID classe:...
  3. Power management tab missing in network adapters driver details under device manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power management tab missing in network adapters driver details under device manager: What else missing 1. Network connection option is missing in Power & Sleep settings 2. Wireless Adapter settings in Change advanced power settings.What I've tried so far1. Adding this CsEnabled, Base Hexadecimal & Value Data 0 attribute under...
  4. bluetooth not listed under device manager

bluetooth not listed under device manager: is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager? windows is up to date. i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem to find where to do that. thanks...
  5. My network adaper is gone

My network adaper is gone: Hello, first of all actually this error started a few months ago from a windows update around March then my laptop can't connect to the internet wifi I used my phone's hotspot and it says "Can't connect to network" but it works to other devices. I found the way to fix it was...
  6. display adapers

display adapers: I have a nvida card installed. It shown but I can't the computer to select it. I have a new 7 core HP Envy with Win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-adapers/daf71fdf-0720-46a9-9f77-7af5194c65f7
  7. Ethernet connection not showing under network connections or device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection not showing under network connections or device manager: Ethernet connection not showing under network connections or device manager. The only items showing in the device manager are WAN's. I have a LAN...
  8. No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager.

No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager.: I do not see No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager. Help pls because I cannot tethered hotspot through my iPhone....
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...