Windows 10: No room on small c: drive

Discus and support No room on small c: drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pjwoods, Aug 11, 2018.

1. pjwoods Win User

No room on small c: drive

I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room available on the c: drive. I have removed everything but still need to get 3,55 Gbytes. Can I remove some of the system files? Can I go from a 64-bit operating system to a 32-bit operating system to reduce disk space needed?

:)

pjwoods, Aug 11, 2018

2. Not enough room on C:/

When i try and update my HD7 it tries to use my C:/ drive. Is there anyway to change to my other drives so i can update it. The only way i could make up enough room is if i uninstall windows i have already got rid of all other data but it is only a small
    drive. I have another internal harddrive and an external harddrive that have plenty of room. How can i change this?

Thanks

Callum8140, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. No room on small c: drive - Similar Threads - room small drive

2. Small drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small drives: Under Disk management Ican see multiple Number of drives of various sizes on the left and right side of the C Drive. Previously there was only 2 of them. Now there are 2 on the left side and 3 on the right side. How can I avoid these?...
  3. Small drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small drives: Under Disk management Ican see multiple Number of drives of various sizes on the left and right side of the C Drive. Previously there was only 2 of them. Now there are 2 on the left side and 3 on the right side. How can I avoid these?...
  4. running out of room on my C drive on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running out of room on my C drive on my PC: how to make room on my C drive: I have moved my music to an external drive D but it doesn't show I have created any extra room. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-out-of-room-on-my-c-drive-on-my-pc/27a04c88-1166-450d-a8ee-39aeef2be050
  5. running out of room on my C drive on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    running out of room on my C drive on my PC: how to make room on my C drive: I have moved my music to an external drive D but it doesn't show I have created any extra room. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-out-of-room-on-my-c-drive-on-my-pc/27a04c88-1166-450d-a8ee-39aeef2be050
  6. Very small C drive capacity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very small C drive capacity: Good afternoon, I have an issue I am constantly fighting with and need some help. I have a small 8” tablet from Lenovo that has an internal drive 0/C that is only 32GB nonupgradeable. In addition to this drive, I have installed a 128GB SDXC card to act as my drive 1/D....
  7. lots of room on C Drive for 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lots of room on C Drive for 1903: [ATTACH] i always get this message that i need to have at least 10gb on USB Drive and make more room and C Drive.. i want the update on my ssd not on a USB... lol...
  8. no room on hard drive

no room on hard drive: no i do not want to save updates to diferent computer. this computer has no room on it for up dates, so store the on a flash drive. or deleat windows 10....
  9. No room on C:

in Windows 10 Support
    No room on C:: Just noticed my C: drive is full. Is there anything in Win10 (or recommended other software) to give a breakdown of what is using what? By folder... to get an idea what can be deleted ? Thanks. 66539
  10. Can I install with very small C drive?

Can I install with very small C drive?: I have an old PC I use for testing things. I want to install Win10 on it before installing it anywhere else. But this PC has an 80GB SSD C drive. Currently it has only 12GB free. I can free up maybe 6 or 7 more GB by removing a bunch of USER temp data (if I'm brave enough),...