Windows 10: No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade

Discus and support No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a K55n-HA8123K laptop for christmas a couple years back. I updated it to Windows 10 a couple months ago and it worked fine. I just had too much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Croeder, May 16, 2016.

1. Croeder Win User

No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade

I got a K55n-HA8123K laptop for christmas a couple years back. I updated it to Windows 10 a couple months ago and it worked fine. I just had too much junk, so I factory reset. This took me back to Windows 8, so I updated to Windows 10 again. Ever since I used the update tool, the laptop restarted and has had no signal to the tv I'm using, via HDMI. My screen is cracked so I must use a monitor. It isnt a monitor issue because I have the same problem with other monitors. How can I fix this? The laptop is practically unusable. Thanks in advance.

:)

Croeder, May 16, 2016

2. Low wifi signal strength after Windows 10 update

i upgraded to windows 10 yesterday but after the update wifi signal strength has dropped significantly now i get only THREE bar and some times my wifi does not even detects my router . Before the upgrade to windows 10 i used to get full wifi signal.
    I suspect windows 10 is not fully compatible with my wifi adapter please help me out .......

I AM USING Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802, 11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

[Original title: Low wifi signal strength after windows 10 update]

ABDUL GHAFFAR KHAN, May 16, 2016
  3. Win 10 update

2 days back I upgraded to windows 10 and it seems that the solution is just be with it. Actually after installing, upgrade tries to install itself but unfortunately it requires a confirmation signal. So till then wait.

Oo Amit Kumar Oo, May 16, 2016
Thema:

No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade

1. No Signal after Windows 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Signal Upgrade

2. No HDMI signals before login screen after upgrading to windows 11 and hardware at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No HDMI signals before login screen after upgrading to windows 11 and hardware at the same time: Hi, Basically I can use my computer but there are issues I wish to fix. I am not sure where did the problem came from, and therefore is going to describe everything as detailed as possible to my knowledge... I am trying my best but am not a computer guy, but some medical...
  3. No HDMI signals before login screen after upgrading to windows 11 and hardware at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No HDMI signals before login screen after upgrading to windows 11 and hardware at the same time: Hi, Basically I can use my computer but there are issues I wish to fix. I am not sure where did the problem came from, and therefore is going to describe everything as detailed as possible to my knowledge... I am trying my best but am not a computer guy, but some medical...
  4. Monitor shows no signal after windows 10 pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor shows no signal after windows 10 pro Upgrade: Hello everyone, I got a kinda weird problem. I have been using this desktop computer for more than 2 years without issue. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 home. Recently, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from windows 10 home. The upgrade went well until the...
  5. Windows 10 Upgrade - No Signal During Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Upgrade - No Signal During Install: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have run into a peculiar problem. When booting up the installer I get the Windows 10 logo for a while and then my my monitor switches to no signal and I have to power my PC off to restore it. This happens...
  6. Did my 1903 upgrade fail? Not had a signal to the monitor for hours.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did my 1903 upgrade fail? Not had a signal to the monitor for hours.: My 1903 upgrade is just sitting at a blank screen. There's no signal coming from the PC. The monitor is switched on but it may as well be off. It's been like that for hours. The hard drive LED is flashing but it looks like it's just slowly ticking over, rather than being...
  7. AVerTV3D No signal after Windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVerTV3D No signal after Windows 10 upgrade.: I have an AVerMedia Volar Green TV Tuner and it worked perfectly fine on windows 7 but today I updated to windows 10 and it comes up as "No Signal" and when I rescan the channels nothing comes up. The hardware is fine as it worked fine today when my rig was on Windows 7 so...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10, no monitor signal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10, no monitor signal: Hello all! I upgraded my pc (Gateway SX2110 slim desktop) from Windows 8 to 10 last night. Downloaded from MS site, seemed to install fine. Pc rebooted after 10 setup screen (Language, keyboard layout). I keep getting "no monitor signal". Fans are spinning, i can hear drive...
  9. wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10: hey guys plz anyone help me after when i upgraded win 8.1 to win 10 i got a serious wifi issue..my laptop connects with full signal with my wifi modem when i use laptop in the same room where the modem is but when i go to another room in my small house the wifi disconnects...
  10. No signal error after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No signal error after windows 10 upgrade: I have a laptop with a cracked screen, so I connect it to a tv via HDMI. It was running windows 10 and I had too much stuff installed on it so I did a factory reset. What this did is reset it to Windows 8 (or 8.1, not sure), the way my laptop came. I then updated it to...