Windows 10: No signal on motherboard monitors

Discus and support No signal on motherboard monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently rebuilt my computer due to a minor mishap with coffee, everything is working fine up until I plug in my monitors. The monitor plugged into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by howlfei, Aug 16, 2018.

1. howlfei Win User

No signal on motherboard monitors

I recently rebuilt my computer due to a minor mishap with coffee, everything is working fine up until I plug in my monitors. The monitor plugged into my Graphics card displays normally through it's one and only DVI port, it has four USB ports for peripherals. The HDMI and VGA port in the motherboard when plugged in show no signal on the monitors. I have checked the BIOS to ensure internal graphics where enabled and went into display settings to see if the computer even registered they where there. the computer appears to just not recognize the Elements monitor as I can't find it in display setting or hardware settings "Uses VGA"and the Wacom Intuos 13HD Tablet which still tracks as a tablet but has no display "Uses HDMI".

It is a Gigabyte graphics card and motherboard. motherboard model: B360 HD3. CPU is an Intel I7 Hexcore 8th gen

Monitors and cables if that may help or are relevent?

Acer monitor "DVI

Elements monitor "VGA

Wacom "HDMI

As far as I can tell the new Motherboard, graphics cars, power supply and CPU are working the way they are supposed to.

I feel I am probably missing something very simple but it is currently beyond me.

:)

howlfei, Aug 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 16, 2018
  3. TomKlyuev Win User
    no signal detected on monitor

I recently cleaned my PC because it was too dusty. Cleaned all the parts thoroughly. Now when I try connect it back to my monitor, it says no signal detected on the monitor. I have tried many things such as removing parts and using other. However, when
    I used another motherboard, everything worked fine. Could it be my motherboard? On the other hand, there is going power through to all the hardware connected, so it works. Could it be the contacts on the motherboard?

TomKlyuev, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Elmer San Win User

Second Monitor has No Signal

Hi,

To assist you further with your concern about no signal on your second monitor, we would like to get some information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you try to check if the second monitor will work if installed as the primary monitor?
    • Aside from checking the cables, did you try to use a different cable?
    • Are the right monitor drivers installed on your computer?
    • Does your video card has the right settings for using two monitors?
    • Did you update your video card driver?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. No signal on motherboard monitors - Similar Threads - signal motherboard monitors

2. Monitor detected and no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor detected and no signal: Hi , I bought a new Monitor , i have msi laptop gf63 thin 9RCX the windows detected it but no signal , i tried 3 differents HDMI CABLES ,i tried with upgrading to windows 11I tried to Update the drivers / reinstall / unistall , I tried the bios method but my bios doesn't have...
  3. Monitor detected and no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor detected and no signal: Hi , I bought a new Monitor , i have msi laptop gf63 thin 9RCX the windows detected it but no signal , i tried 3 differents HDMI CABLES ,i tried with upgrading to windows 11I tried to Update the drivers / reinstall / unistall , I tried the bios method but my bios doesn't have...
  4. Monitor No Signal Issue

Monitor No Signal Issue: Computer is an optiplex 7080 used for work. Monitor is LG with the only applicable port being hdmi, as the PC only has displayport available for the monitor. Connected via an adaptor from displayport to hdmi. Computer and monitor have worked fine together in the past, however...
  5. Monitors showing no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors showing no signal: Hi, so for the last 2 weeks I’ve been dealing with this issue. My monitors lose signal not just during gaming but even just on the start page. I’ve done a lot of things to trouble shoot this.Check cables, switch monitors, reinstall graphics card, new mobo, new psu, resetting...
  6. Monitors showing no signal

Monitors showing no signal: Hi, so for the last 2 weeks I’ve been dealing with this issue. My monitors lose signal not just during gaming but even just on the start page. I’ve done a lot of things to trouble shoot this.Check cables, switch monitors, reinstall graphics card, new mobo, new psu, resetting...
  7. No Signal on Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Signal on Monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jamesbrad04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgy9k5/no_signal_on_monitor/
  8. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal to monitors: Hi, I bought a new computer a few months ago - a pre built msi infinite 9sa-871 - and was experiencing issues with lag after leaving the computer on, which got progressively worse. I'm not the smartest with tech, so I reset to factory settings and it sort of fixes itself, but...
  9. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal to monitors: Hi guys, have tried browsing around but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking to be honest, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help point me in the right direction. This morning I've gone to hop on my computer and I've got no signal to any of my screens 2 desktop...
  10. Monitor no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor no signal: My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is this a faulty ram ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-no-signal/584e85e7-7d09-4afb-86e0-8f837b1263dd