Windows 10: No signal on second monitorTV

Discus and support No signal on second monitorTV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So everything was doing fine past 3 years, I had my TV connected to my PC and was good, today i turn on my computer and a message pops on TV saying “No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Usualcustomer, Jun 23, 2024.

1. No signal on second monitorTV

So everything was doing fine past 3 years, I had my TV connected to my PC and was good, today i turn on my computer and a message pops on TV saying “No signal”.I click win+p to redirect to my main monitor there is picture…I check the hdmi cable with my laptop connected laptop and tv it works, again connect my PC and TV no signal, now it wont even detect the TV..Now i did some steps to resolve it but nothing happens…Stuff I did:Updated my grapich drivers from device managerUninstalled my graphic card then reinstalled itInstalled the drivers from nvidia official websiteIn controll panel added

:)

Usualcustomer, Jun 23, 2024

2. Second screen ''no signal''

Hello Chrys,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Does your main screen's port is labeled as output?
    • Have you tried connecting your second monitor directly to your computer?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 23, 2024
  3. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

Windows help & learning

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Elmer San Win User

No signal on second monitorTV

Second Monitor has No Signal

Hi,

To assist you further with your concern about no signal on your second monitor, we would like to get some information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you try to check if the second monitor will work if installed as the primary monitor?
    • Aside from checking the cables, did you try to use a different cable?
    • Are the right monitor drivers installed on your computer?
    • Does your video card has the right settings for using two monitors?
    • Did you update your video card driver?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

No signal on second monitorTV

1. No signal on second monitorTV - Similar Threads - signal second monitorTV

2. Second monitor will not receive signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor will not receive signal: I have two VGA monitors but one VGA port so I bought a VGA to usb adapter to connect the second one but it wont connect no matter what. Theyre both dell monitors too. Ive tested all the cord and they all work and ive messed with the graphics driver and display stuff over and...
  3. Second monitor will not receive signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor will not receive signal: I have two VGA monitors but one VGA port so I bought a VGA to usb adapter to connect the second one but it wont connect no matter what. Theyre both dell monitors too. Ive tested all the cord and they all work and ive messed with the graphics driver and display stuff over and...
  4. No signal on second monitorTV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal on second monitorTV: So everything was doing fine past 3 years, I had my TV connected to my PC and was good, today i turn on my computer and a message pops on TV saying “No signal”.I click win+p to redirect to my main monitor there is picture…I check the hdmi cable with my laptop connected laptop...
  5. No signal on second monitorTV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal on second monitorTV: So everything was doing fine past 3 years, I had my TV connected to my PC and was good, today i turn on my computer and a message pops on TV saying “No signal”.I click win+p to redirect to my main monitor there is picture…I check the hdmi cable with my laptop connected laptop...
  6. Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep: Hi there,I have an issue with my Windows 10 to detect my second monitor. My computer has GVA output and Displayport output. I connect two monitors, one is connected with GVA port, another one is connected with displayport. The second monitor has HDMI input port only, so I use...
  7. Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep: Hi there,I have an issue with my Windows 10 to detect my second monitor. My computer has GVA output and Displayport output. I connect two monitors, one is connected with GVA port, another one is connected with displayport. The second monitor has HDMI input port only, so I use...
  8. Second monitor TV is plugged in, detected by Windows, but no signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor TV is plugged in, detected by Windows, but no signal: Today I purchased a DP -> HDMI cable to hook up from my PC’s NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 Super to a Toshiba 50LF621U19 Amazon Fire TV. DP end in the graphics card, HDMI end on the side of the TV, and alas, no signal. Windows still detects the TV and interprets that a second...
  9. Second display no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second display no signal: Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give signature to main display. Second one no signature unless I do win+p key and select another display mode, then back to 'extend'. The...
  10. Windows 10 second monitor no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 second monitor no signal: Hello, I haven't been able to get my second monitor working after doing a clean install of windows 10. It is detected in the windows display settings and has the correct resolution but it says no input on the second monitor. The only problem I've noticed is in the nvidia...