Windows 10: No signal since startup

Discus and support No signal since startup in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I read many threads about Windows 10 and AMD catalyst leading to a black screen on startup. Well, I'm not so sure that my problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Yak, Sep 21, 2015.

1. YAK
    Yak Win User

No signal since startup

Hello,

I read many threads about Windows 10 and AMD catalyst leading to a black screen on startup.

Well, I'm not so sure that my problem is actually the same.
    Windows 10 does start (I can get access to the files from an other computer trough the local network), but the displayPort screen gets no signal since the computer power on (no Bios screen, no loading, no login screen...)

I tried to press Ctrl and then my PIN number, but nothing happens...

I restarted a dozen of times this morning, but nothing seems to work...

Thanks for your help !

:)

2. no signal since completing mango update

I have a Wins phone on Orange and since updating the Mango software I have no signal and cannot rectify this via settings. Help?

SPEEDIERUSSELL, Sep 21, 2015
  3. no signal since completing mango update

Thanks but I have tried that and nothing. I dont understand why this issue would occur after upgrading Mango

SPEEDIERUSSELL, Sep 21, 2015
  4. YAK
    Yak Win User

No signal since startup

In fact it seems to be related to the AMD graphic card support.
    Sometimes, screen is ok, and I installed Teamviewer to actually see what happens when the card crashes.
    The card is "lost" after a few minutes, or even after several hours.
    It is then replaced by a "generic graphic adapter" and it says that there are not enough resources to handle the device. The resolution is then set to 640x480, which is not supported by my screens I guess.
    Updating the drivers did not do much about it, I still got card crashes after...

Would you have any insights for this?
    Thanks!

Thema:

No signal since startup

1. No signal since startup - Similar Threads - signal since startup

2. No signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal: Hello hope you may help.. First when i start the pc everything works great but after the windows logo disappear the monitor shows no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-signal/af56ed91-a0ba-48ee-bd92-ad3fc4e64c24
  3. No signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal: Hello hope you may help.. First when i start the pc everything works great but after the windows logo disappear the monitor shows no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-signal/af56ed91-a0ba-48ee-bd92-ad3fc4e64c24
  4. No signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No video signal since reboot after a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No video signal since reboot after a blue screen: here you have a link to MEMORY.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajh_xZ9JhvOfkkRSGv3oA3dN8xg6?e=W8BYNLi can not get video signal from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-video-signal-since-reboot-after-a-blue-screen/8af01b95-b9a6-43db-90cf-ff2a42599e8c
  6. Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup: Hello everyone. My old PC was running a bit slow so I thought cleaning it off would help. I unplugged the graphics card from the motherboard and also removed a fan from a graphics card itself and cleaned only a fan with a bit wet towel there was no water damage for sure then...
  7. Dxgmms error and no monitor signal on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dxgmms error and no monitor signal on startup: Hi i have a really big issue with my computer. Ive only had it for a bit really powerful gaming pc and it occasional freezes after the first 10 minutes of booting occasionally and sometimes when it starts up it shuts down then starts up again but no signal goes to my 2...
  8. No Signal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Signal: hey guys so just got my first gaming pc having some hassles with it when I go to factory reset to wipe everything or when I go press startup settings then restart the tower remains on but the monitor keeps saying no signal is this normal? Tried to factory reset pc last...
  9. Graphics card no signal at Windows startup?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card no signal at Windows startup?: I have the following problem: When I start my pc everything is as usual, but as soon as the windows loading screen appears, my monitor goes off and it says "no signal". If I start the pc in safe mode then everything works fine and without problems, I would install the...
  10. Slow startup since April update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup since April update: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Since installing the large April update start up has become very slow. Takes a while after entering pass code and when it does eventually icons on right side of taskbar are not there and you have to wait for them. 157456