No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

Discus and support No Sleep option Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 10 Pro on a new computer and there isn't a sleep option. I have looked in settings under power options - Change settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greshoff, May 13, 2018.

1. greshoff Win User

I have just installed windows 10 Pro on a new computer and there isn't a sleep option. I have looked in settings under power options - Change settings that are currently unavailable but there is NO option for sleep.

Any ideas on how to get the sleep button on power options?

Thanks

:)

2. PhilBurns Win User

Sleep Mode Windows 10 Pro

After the upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro there is no sleep option. Other computers have upgraded to Win 10 Home they have sleep mode option. Where is sleep mode in Win 10 Pro?

3. No sleep option in Windows 10

I'm having the same issue also. I have a HP desktop and completed the Windows 10 update 2 days ago. No issues prior to Windows 10 with putting computer to sleep. Now, under the "Power Options" the computer itself isn't listed! Only one listed is the
    Display. So, computer has been running straight for 2 days now. What to do?????

Thema:

No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

No Sleep option Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Sleep option pro

Forum Date

Hibernate / Sleep option gone after updating Desktop to Creators Ed.

Hibernate / Sleep option gone after updating Desktop to Creators Ed.: Hi All, Afterupdating my Desktop to the new W10 x64 Creators Edition I lost my earlierHibernate and Sleep options. Whatever setting I put in into the regular powersaving menus the Desktop will only perform a complete power down mode. Does notmatter whether manually or...
Windows 10 Support Jul 31, 2017

Sleep mode option disappearing from Start Menu

Sleep mode option disappearing from Start Menu: Hello, I have an issue where my Sleep mode button is disappearing from the Start Menu whenever I unplug from the AC power supply and go on battery. See screenshot below. On the left is when I'm AC power and the right is on battery power. See how the Sleep mode button...
Windows 10 Support Jul 14, 2017

Sleep option completely gone, like it never existed. Can't find at all

Sleep option completely gone, like it never existed. Can't find at all: So right after i got the creators update, i had to transfer my PC from one case to another. In that process, the BIOS got reset, not that i ever really played with power saving features aside from ones necessary to overclock. Regardless, i always preferred to sleep my system....
Windows 10 Support May 26, 2017

Is there an app for missing Sleep option?

Is there an app for missing Sleep option?: I have had a Win10 tablet and laptop for a while and found solutions to a few things I wanted to do on them on Tenforums (thanks). Right now I am setting up 2 Win10 desktops to replace the venerable XP machines I've been using forever. I just spent most of a day trying to...
Windows 10 Support Feb 16, 2017

Power options and action for a lid,sleep,turn off

Power options and action for a lid,sleep,turn off: Guys I need help.I cant find a way to change 3 actions in my power plan.I need for option "sleep" -action do nothing,"close lid" -action do nothing and for option "power button" -turn off computer. The point is that I cant find proper registry.Is there any bat.file or...
Windows 10 Support Feb 16, 2017

Missing, Delete plan option in power & sleep settings

Missing, Delete plan option in power & sleep settings: Hi there. for some reason i cannot remove any custom battery plans i made. the option to is gone. So i made a plan called"Delete" (as a 3rd test) [img] then tried to delete it. but i cant. [img] it is like this for the other two plans i created. "Downloaded and...
Windows 10 Support Sep 28, 2016

Sleep options do not work

Sleep options do not work: Hi everyone, I set 'turn off the display' to 'Never' and 'put the computer to sleep' to 'Never' for both 'on battery' and' plugged in'. The computer goes to sleep after 5 minutes. I will appreciate any help. Thank you, Domma 59097
Windows 10 Support Aug 6, 2016

Laptop going to sleep when idle (power options set to "Never")

Laptop going to sleep when idle (power options set to "Never"): When plugged in, this Toshiba laptop goes into sleep mode at roughly two minutes of idle time. When plugged in, I have the power options set to "Never". This just recently began occurring. Any ideas? 57465
Windows 10 Support Jul 26, 2016

no sleep option in lock screen

no sleep option in lock screen: sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldn't find anything about a missing sleep option from the lock screen, only a shut down option. i recently had to reinstall windows 10 (home), and since i've reinstalled, i've lost my sleep option from the lock screen. i can...
Windows 10 Support Jul 22, 2016

No Sleep Option in Power Menu

No Sleep Option in Power Menu: I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had a host of problems, but this is the latest one. It's a known issue but none of the suggestions on the board have solved it yet. There simply isn't a Sleep option for the computer in Windows 10. I've tried to go and add it like it...
Windows 10 Support Jul 21, 2016
No Sleep option Windows 10 pro solved