Windows 10: No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

Discus and support No Sleep option Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 10 Pro on a new computer and there isn't a sleep option. I have looked in settings under power options - Change settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greshoff, May 13, 2018.

1. greshoff Win User

No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

I have just installed windows 10 Pro on a new computer and there isn't a sleep option. I have looked in settings under power options - Change settings that are currently unavailable but there is NO option for sleep.

Any ideas on how to get the sleep button on power options?

Thanks

:)

greshoff, May 13, 2018
  2. PhilBurns Win User

Sleep Mode Windows 10 Pro

After the upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro there is no sleep option. Other computers have upgraded to Win 10 Home they have sleep mode option. Where is sleep mode in Win 10 Pro?

PhilBurns, May 16, 2018
  3. Lionking73 Win User
    No sleep option in Windows 10

I'm having the same issue also. I have a HP desktop and completed the Windows 10 update 2 days ago. No issues prior to Windows 10 with putting computer to sleep. Now, under the "Power Options" the computer itself isn't listed! Only one listed is the
    Display. So, computer has been running straight for 2 days now. What to do?????

Lionking73, May 16, 2018
Thema:

No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

1. No Sleep option Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Sleep option pro

2. Missing sleep option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing sleep option: So I reinstalled windows on my computer because my PC won't boot into it with the fixes I tried. After the reinstall I do not have the option to put the computer into sleep mode. I only have hibernate....
  3. Options in Windows 10 Pro updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Options in Windows 10 Pro updates: Hello, I have googled a lot about this an d tried some of the solutions suggested, but no luck. I upgraded my Surface Pro 2 from 8.1 to 10 Pro.. all fine, but one of the things I am missing is the option that allows me to "check for updates but let me choose whether to...
  4. Windows 10 Servicing Options for Window 10 Pro update blurb

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Servicing Options for Window 10 Pro update blurb: Hello, Running Windows 10 Pro 1511 10586.545. On the 10th the system updated : Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3172729) Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition -...
  5. Sleep option is missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option is missing: Windows 10 HOME, build 16299.192 Sleep option is missing under Power Options. I might be able to fix the doing a system image restore. But would like to know if there is a better way. [img] [img] 103026
  6. Sleep options do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep options do not work: Hi everyone, I set 'turn off the display' to 'Never' and 'put the computer to sleep' to 'Never' for both 'on battery' and' plugged in'. The computer goes to sleep after 5 minutes. I will appreciate any help. Thank you, Domma 59097
  7. No Sleep Option in Power Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sleep Option in Power Menu: I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had a host of problems, but this is the latest one. It's a known issue but none of the suggestions on the board have solved it yet. There simply isn't a Sleep option for the computer in Windows 10. I've tried to go and add it like it...
  8. no sleep option in lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    no sleep option in lock screen: sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldn't find anything about a missing sleep option from the lock screen, only a shut down option. i recently had to reinstall windows 10 (home), and since i've reinstalled, i've lost my sleep option from the lock screen. i can...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - sleep and display problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - sleep and display problems: After clean installing Windows 10 I came across two irritations. Irritation 1:- When my desktop awakes from sleep, it doesn't see my Seagate External drive but does see my Iomega and WD external drives! If I restart or reboot it sees them all! No exclamation marks in Device...
  10. Is there an app for missing Sleep option?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there an app for missing Sleep option?: I have had a Win10 tablet and laptop for a while and found solutions to a few things I wanted to do on them on Tenforums (thanks). Right now I am setting up 2 Win10 desktops to replace the venerable XP machines I've been using forever. I just spent most of a day trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sleep option in windows 10 pro