Windows 10: No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

Discus and support No Sleep option Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just installed windows 10 Pro on a new computer and there isn't a sleep option. I have looked in settings under power options - Change settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greshoff, May 13, 2018.

1. greshoff Win User

No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

I have just installed windows 10 Pro on a new computer and there isn't a sleep option. I have looked in settings under power options - Change settings that are currently unavailable but there is NO option for sleep.

Any ideas on how to get the sleep button on power options?

Thanks

:)

greshoff, May 13, 2018
  2. PhilBurns Win User

Sleep Mode Windows 10 Pro

After the upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro there is no sleep option. Other computers have upgraded to Win 10 Home they have sleep mode option. Where is sleep mode in Win 10 Pro?

PhilBurns, May 16, 2018
  3. No sleep option in Windows 10

I'm having the same issue also. I have a HP desktop and completed the Windows 10 update 2 days ago. No issues prior to Windows 10 with putting computer to sleep. Now, under the "Power Options" the computer itself isn't listed! Only one listed is the
    Display. So, computer has been running straight for 2 days now. What to do?????

Lionking73, May 16, 2018
Thema:

No Sleep option Windows 10 pro

1. No Sleep option Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Sleep option pro

2. Sleep option not available in windows 10!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option not available in windows 10!!: On my new windows 10 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu. I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't...
  3. Sleep option not available in windows 10!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option not available in windows 10!!: On my new windows 10 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu. I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't...
  4. Sleep option not available in windows 10!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Sleep Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Sleep Option: Hello, I have a problem with my PC which I can't make it to sleep! This doesn't have any sleep option in the power sector. It's not even grayed out, nothing; totally!!! In the power sector, I have only options: "Shut Down, Hibernate and Lock; There was a sleep option when I...
  6. Windows 10 Sleep option disappears

Windows 10 Sleep option disappears: Hello All, I have a dell laptop with windows 10 that lost its sleep option. I was able to enable it through local group policy but it disappeared after a few hours.When it is gone there are no options to enable it in the power settings.I have ran all applicable dell driver...
  7. Windows 10 Sleep option disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Sleep option disappears: Hello All, I have a dell laptop with windows 10 that lost its sleep option. I was able to enable it through local group policy but it disappeared after a few hours.When it is gone there are no options to enable it in the power settings.I have ran all applicable dell driver...
  8. Windows 10 Sleep option disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. there is NO sleep option in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    there is NO sleep option in windows 10: there is NO sleep option in windows 10 not in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sleep-option-in-windows-10/d2233f02-67f2-4173-93a2-b09461556aa9
  10. No option to enable sleep on windows 10

No option to enable sleep on windows 10: recently got a dell optiplex (with win 7) for the time being (mostly for its budget 1080p gaming). Once I received it, I installed my own gpu (GT 1030), network adapter, and new psu (EVGA 400w). I booted the computer up and upgraded it straight to windows 10 without doing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sleep option in windows 10 pro

2. no sleep option in windows 1903