Windows 10: no song titles on burned cd

Discus and support no song titles on burned cd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; win 10 when i use win media play can not burn cd and get song titles, only track numbers 76387 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaja, Feb 1, 2017.

1. jaja Win User

no song titles on burned cd

win 10 when i use win media play can not burn cd and get song titles, only track numbers

:)

jaja, Feb 1, 2017

2. "Windows media player cannot burn some of the files. To investigate the problem, click the icon next to the files in burn list" error message on burning the CD in Windows Media Player on Windows 10.

Original Title: Burning a CD using Windows Media Player

When I try to burn a cd , I get the message, Cannot burn some of the files...to investigate the problem click the icon next to the song...

however, there is NO icon next to the song so what do i do?

BridgetYeater, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Roysie68 Win User
    Unable to burn content to CD on Windows Media Player in Windows 10

I am trying to burn 3 songs onto a CD for a funeral. I have opened them with WMP, selected all 3 to burn list. Gets to 99% then spits the CD out and says there was a problem. Tried burning songs individually
    but same thing happens. Brand new CD-R. Tried another CD but same thing occurs. Not a techie but thought it would be quite easy to do. Please help!!

Original title:
    Burn music to CD

Roysie68, Feb 1, 2017
  4. no song titles on burned cd

HI Jaja,

Are you burning your discs as data or music discs? If you burn it as a music disc, you will get no song title but you will be able to play the music in any CD player. If you burn it as a data disc (and the songs are in *.mp3 format) you will get the song titles burned on the disc as well. The only problem with that is that the cd will only play in players that will play the *.mp3 format.

Hope that helps!
    Snarks*Cool

SnarkyTwit, Feb 1, 2017
  5. mike s Win User
    Unless your burning software, playback software, and CD drive support CD Text and the source files are tagged with such info.

CD-Text - Wikipedia

mike s, Feb 2, 2017
  6. jaja Win User
    Thanks Snarks, appreciate the advice

jaja, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

no song titles on burned cd

1. no song titles on burned cd - Similar Threads - song titles burned

2. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist: I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display...
  3. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

in Windows 10 Support
    Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist: I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display...
  4. Windows Media Player - Songs Burned to CD Playing Out of Sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player - Songs Burned to CD Playing Out of Sequence: Songs burned to CD have started playing out of sequence on my home stereo system. That didn't use to be the case. I burned several CDs and they played in sequence, but recently on every CD I burn the songs play out of sequence. The stereo display refers to the songs as sorted...
  5. Burning Songs to CDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning Songs to CDs: How do I download songs to a cd so I can listen to them in my car ?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-songs-to-cds/98056818-f98d-4d89-b7ca-eb56a190c6e7
  6. Windows Media Player will not burn song titles

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player will not burn song titles: Something happened along the way - I'm using Windows 10 with all the latest updates etc. When I burn an audio CD using the MP3 files I've ripped to the default Windows Media Player Library I get a good CD (it plays) but the song titles are missing - all that is on the CD is...
  7. Burning CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning CD's: Why can't I burn an album from my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cds/c7def477-069d-4391-b59b-d19aa3c2d075
  8. Burning cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning cd: Need help to burn cd from external cassette player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cd/54c759fc-73ed-419e-a115-3612f4a29fc5
  9. Burning songs in to CD using windows media player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Burning songs in to CD using windows media player: Hello, I did the " burning" in to CD at yesterday at first time my newly bought Laptop. But ,when I try to burn 2nd CD, it burns up to 99% and pop up a massage in a small window saying as attached. Please help us to solve this problem.[ATTACH]...
  10. Burning to cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning to cd: When I open Media Player it asks me to connect an external burner. I thought you could burn to cds with Media Player, previous system Windows 7 Home. 15660