Windows 10: No sound & bad wifi in windows 10.

Discus and support No sound & bad wifi in windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I need help. My Toshiba Satellite laptop seemed to be running slow, so I tried the recovery option, as recommended by windows 10. When the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mysrasman12, Sep 14, 2015.

1. No sound & bad wifi in windows 10.

Hello, I need help. My Toshiba Satellite laptop seemed to be running slow,
    so I tried the recovery option, as recommended by windows 10. When the
    PC restarted there was no audio (the taskbar speaker icon has a red circle
    with a cross), and the wifi is very intermittent, although internet access is
    ok with ethernet cable. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

mysrasman12, Sep 14, 2015
  2. Lylix73 Win User

My cell is only few months old & it started...

Thanks,but had to reset as it did it again & a weird bell sound ring tone luke frozen stuck & felt like by stupid wifi setting on wring or game app had caused it & it has further hurt my battery bad that is charging slowly now since drained or ruins so long
    on Wi-Fi while charging.

Lylix73, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Wifi problems in windows 10

So I just upgrade my Laptop Windows 8 to Windows 10 last week. Soon as I upgrade it, my sound device seems not to work well and it can't record any sound (fixed now). But then I get a new problem in my wireless connection. I'm connected to the internet but
    there is an x mark in the wireless. I can't connect to another wifi other than my main wifi. it keeps identifying... so I need to open the options to connect to another wifi.

Hope anyone can help me and sorry for bad English.

MikhaelAndrew, Sep 14, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

No sound & bad wifi in windows 10.

Try reinstalling the driver.

bro67, Sep 14, 2015
Thema:

No sound & bad wifi in windows 10.

1. No sound & bad wifi in windows 10. - Similar Threads - sound bad wifi

2. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  3. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  4. Windows 10: Left laptop speaker sounds bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Left laptop speaker sounds bad: My left speaker sounds a rough when it plays audio It happened as soon as I tried to dual boot Ubuntu but cancelled the operation due to not recognising Windows Here's the things that I have done Failed Reinstalling drivers Checking for updates Downloading the same...
  5. bad sound windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bad sound windows 10: bad very distant sound in windows 10 have this driver dataed 5-9-2020 10.0.19041.264 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-sound-windows-10/f7341754-0437-439e-9c8e-ef88c35ad500
  6. speakers sound bad

speakers sound bad: speakers sound bad, have been for a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-sound-bad/59c73b6d-280c-49d0-afed-aa7828c8b5ad
  7. Make a microphone sound bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make a microphone sound bad: I need to make my mic sound bad for a joke, and I set it to 16000hz, and i was wondering if i can make it even worse than that? submitted by /u/Bungo-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f74pnw/make_a_microphone_sound_bad/
  8. Bad wifi connection

Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...
  9. JBL GO sounds bad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL GO sounds bad: My Bluetooth JBL GO speaker sounds terribly under Windows 10. With other devices it works well but as a speaker for my laptop it is no good. I found and studied many discussions proposing turning the handsfree service off. However, when I unclick the handsfree box in the...
  10. Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10: Ive just taken a free windows 10 upgrade but after that I seem to be getting a poor sound quality as my laptop is connected to an external active speaker through the headphone jack and it has been working perfect before. I have a Toshiba laptop p.c with processor AMD A4-6210...