Windows 10: no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

Discus and support no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been pulling my hair out trying to get sound back ever since installing the most recent updates to windows 10. Delete, reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kendobson1, Aug 26, 2018.

1. no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

I have been pulling my hair out trying to get sound back ever since installing the most recent updates to windows 10. Delete, reinstall ,troubleshooting, downloading new updates from creative resetting the audio service over and over again, nothing works my computer tells me my audio card is working, but still even when I reset the computer still quiet as a mouse. What if any answer can you suggest so that I can get my system up again. Yes I tried plug and play drivers update as well NOTHING seem to solve the issue. HELP

:)

kendobson1, Aug 26, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Creative SoundBlaster Zx recognized as Recon3D and stopped working

Is Creative supporting the SoundBlaster Zx on Windows 10?

If Creative is supporting the SoundBlaster Zx on Windows 10, they will help you to get it working properly. If Creative is not supporting that device, there's nothing you or Microsoft can do about it. Microsoft can't force a manufacturer to update their
    hardware for Windows 10.

BulldogXX, Aug 26, 2018
  3. LyndonUK Win User
    Windows 10 1511 / 10586 update incompatible with Creative Soundblaster X-Fi

After repeated BSOD and reversion when installing the Windows 10 update, I tried removing the Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi PCI sound card. The install then worked but now if I try to re-add the card, my machine fails to boot up, resulting in a new BSOD 'Page
    fault in nonpaged area'.

I've removed all sound drivers but the issue remains. Does anyone have a solution to this?

LyndonUK, Aug 26, 2018
  4. LewBran Win User

no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

Soundblaster

I have a soundblaster X-FI Fatality, but even using whatever drivers are available on the creative website, I still am unable to have sound in windows 10.

I do not have Adobe Flash installed.

Any additional suggestions?

thanks

Lew

LewBran, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

1. no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Sound creative soundblaster

2. SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11: I have a Dell Dimension XPS8940 with 64 GB of Ram and an Intel i9 11th Gen 16 core CPU running Windows 11 Pro with all updates installed. I installed a SoundBlaster Z card using the latest Creative driver 6.0.102.78 dated 1/17/22. It is driving an Onn 2.1 soundbar. The audio...
  3. Creative Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  4. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  5. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  6. Creative Soundblaster Issues

Creative Soundblaster Issues: Hi, Bit of a strange issue here with sound. My system is a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 & my sound is configured as 5.1 except theFront Left speaker does not play sound/music nor the Test Tone when checking the speakers during "Configure"...
  7. creative sound card issues

creative sound card issues: There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I would like to use my...
  8. Creative Soundblaster xfi Titanium Windows 10 Creators update problem

Creative Soundblaster xfi Titanium Windows 10 Creators update problem: Hi all, since the creators update was installed my sound from my xfi dedicated card is borked....when i say borked, i mean the quality is terrible; sound is muffled...there is too much volume at low volume levels, and when clicking on the audio devices the "output" level...
  9. Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue: hello, Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues? [img] 104371
  10. Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver

Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver: So, yesterday I was happily playing my music with the nice working drivers. Along comes the new Windows 10 November update to download and install, it went in fine without any issue. To my surprise the next day my speakers wern't working in full 5.1 (I have the Creative Sound...