Windows 10: No sound from downloaded TV show

Discus and support No sound from downloaded TV show in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Picture is perfect but there is no sound. If I play it on the sire I downloaded from it plays so the problem is not within the TV show. It downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KELDS777, Aug 8, 2018.

1. KELDS777 Win User

No sound from downloaded TV show

Picture is perfect but there is no sound. If I play it on the sire I downloaded from it plays so the problem is not within the TV show. It downloaded as a MKV file.... Which appears to not be supported with this program. Is there any way around it

thanks

:)

KELDS777, Aug 8, 2018
  2. BigArtK Win User

no Sound on TV device mgr TV shows as media device not under sound

I can cast music to my Sony Bravia XBR 65x850b tv.
    However when I have it as a a duplicate display sound I get on the speakers primary display does not come from the speakers on the TV.

On the device manager the TV shows as a media device.
    However, the TV does not appear under sound.
    Alll that shows under sound is
    Speakers
    Digital audio (S/PDIF). Digital audio is set as default

How can I have any sound on my PC desktop also come through my TV?

Do I disconnect my Speakers and have the sound come through my Samsung monitor?

What additional info might the list need to help solve this?

BigArtK, Aug 8, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound from downloaded TV show :p

cadaveca, Aug 8, 2018
  4. dark2099 Win User

Download tv shows and movies.

I think you can buy episodes of tv shows from Amazon to download for like 3 bux. Don't know if that will work where you are, but worth a shot maybe.

dark2099, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. No sound from downloaded TV show - Similar Threads - sound downloaded show

2. No HDMI Sound From TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No HDMI Sound From TV: Hello, I have a Lenovo Slim 7 16IAH7 laptop and when I connect an HDMI cable all I get is video no audio. Audio comes from the laptop and not the TV. When I go to sound settings no HDMI Devices appear. I have updated my graphics driver and other drivers. I have checked for...
  3. No HDMI Sound From TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No HDMI Sound From TV: Hello, I have a Lenovo Slim 7 16IAH7 laptop and when I connect an HDMI cable all I get is video no audio. Audio comes from the laptop and not the TV. When I go to sound settings no HDMI Devices appear. I have updated my graphics driver and other drivers. I have checked for...
  4. no sound from tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound from tv: hello all. i have big problem with my acer i5 laptop, i am running windows 8.1 and when i want to connect my laptop to the tv via HDMI cable, no sound comes out, it only shows picture and i have set my tv as my primary sound device from the laptop but still nothing, what...
  5. no sound from tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound from tv: hello all. i have big problem with my acer i5 laptop, i am running windows 8.1 and when i want to connect my laptop to the tv via HDMI cable, no sound comes out, it only shows picture and i have set my tv as my primary sound device from the laptop but still nothing, what...
  6. No sound from TV with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from TV with HDMI cable: Hello everyone, I've built a desktop recently and everything is working properly until I connect it to my TV. Basically, I have no sound, even though the TV is properly detected by Windows. I have no problems whatsoever when my desktop is connected to my Lenovo high refresh...
  7. Sound output from PC to TV via MDMI not there and not showing on list

Sound output from PC to TV via MDMI not there and not showing on list: I have an up to date Win 10 (Ver 1909 Build 18363.535 LT), which I have used to watch videos via a MDMI cable to my TV (Vizio 3 yrs old) for many months. Now, with no changes on my part, I can still see the video but get no audio, on the TV, only on the PC speakers. In fact,...
  8. cant show downloads on smart tv

cant show downloads on smart tv: how do I make my lg tv discoverable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-show-downloads-on-smart-tv/3414a361-a320-4c0f-940e-df7d379d4eb8
  9. No Sound on TV

No Sound on TV: I use a HDMI cord to watch video from PC to TV. I use the Duplicate Mode for personal reasons. I do NOT have sound on my TV when watch videos. Sound is only on my PC speakers. How to I get the sound on my TV when watching Videos?? 123614
  10. no Sound on TV device mgr TV shows as media device not under sound

no Sound on TV device mgr TV shows as media device not under sound: I can cast music to my Sony Bravia XBR 65x850b tv. However when I have it as a a duplicate display sound I get on the speakers primary display does not come from the speakers on the TV. On the device manager the TV shows as a media device. However, the TV does not...