Windows 10: No sound from headphone on Asus K50IJ

Discus and support No sound from headphone on Asus K50IJ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 on an Asus K50IJ laptop, there is sound from the speakers but no sound from the headphone. Headphone is working on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gcsaba, Jul 28, 2015.

1. gcsaba Win User

No sound from headphone on Asus K50IJ

After installing Windows 10 on an Asus K50IJ laptop, there is sound from the speakers but no sound from the headphone.
    Headphone is working on other computers, there seems to be no obvious reason for this, so drivers are OK, etc.
    Can anyone suggest a solution other then buying an USB headphone or sound card?

Thanks
    Csaba

:)

gcsaba, Jul 28, 2015

2. No speaker sound for non admin users

Hej.

Windows 10 Home (64), version 10.0.15063 updated as of today (21 Sep 2017) on a ASUS V230IC.

If I use an administrator account i have sound both from built in speakers and when I plug in headphones I have sound in them.

But if I login with a non admin acccount I have no sound from speakers but I have sound in headphones, when plugged in.

I have been in contact with ASUS support but did not get any solution other than "reinstall".

So I reinstalled using the reinstall option in W10, but did not resolve the problem. A number of ASUS applications got installed in the "reinstall".

Reinstalled again but this time with a Microsoft DVD to get a clean install with no ASUS applications.

OK, I had to download and install ASUS driver for sound card:

• Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.1.7647

ASUS Audio Sound Control Driver V1.00.02
    but the same problem.

More testing:

• Start computer
    • Login as an administrator, speaker sound OK
    • Switch to a non admin account, speaker sound OK
    • Reboot computer
    • Login to a non admin account, no speaker sound, but headphones OK, when connected.
    And yes, I have used the Windows Troubleshooter but did not solve the problem.

Any suggestion?

/Sten-Åke

Sten-Åke Werner, Jul 28, 2015
  3. I have a asus laptop with windows 10 and I cant get any sound out of it though speakers or headphones

I have a asus laptop with windows 10 and I cant get any sound out of it though speakers or headphones

Original Title : sound on laptop

williamwaters 3rd, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

No sound from headphone on Asus K50IJ

1. No sound from headphone on Asus K50IJ - Similar Threads - sound headphone Asus

2. Issue with sound from headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with sound from headphones.: After my HP laptop froze, I heard a buzzing sound in my headphones.I restarted my PC, and the sound from my headphones doesn't work, speakers work. Headphones work on other devices but not on the PC. Updating drivers doesn't work....
  3. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  4. No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio on headphones from ASUS laptop: THE AUDIO ON HEADPHONES GOES ON A DELAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEN DISAPPEARS. I CAN STILL HEAR OTHERS ON THE CALL BUT THEY CANNOT HEAR ME AND THINK I AM AM ON MUTE WHICH I AM NOT. TRIED USING DIFFERENT HEADPHONES BUT SAME THING HAPPENS. HOW TO SOLVE THIS?...
  5. No sound from speakers, but no problem with the headphones windows 10 - Asus X450LC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from speakers, but no problem with the headphones windows 10 - Asus X450LC: A couple of days ago I unplugged my headphones and as always I expected to hear the sound from my speakers, but it did not happen. So I tried many things, like changing the default sound device, plugging and unplugging the headphones several times, uninstalling and...
  6. No sound from wired headphones

No sound from wired headphones: I have a pair of wired headphones but i cannot hear sound when connected to front heasphone jack on my Asus pc and investigated Realtek HD Audio Manager settings but cannot see anything happen when headphones connected the front audio jacks appear greyed out and have ticked...
  7. No sound from bluetooth headphones

No sound from bluetooth headphones: After charging my headphones overnight, they will no longer play sound when on my desktop. I know both the headphones and Bluetooth adapter are working because they work perfectly fine with my phone. When playing audio on my desktop I can hear a sort of quiet hum like it's...
  8. Sound disconnects from headphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disconnects from headphone: Hi I have a problem where when i connect my headset to my pc and when playing it suddenly sounded like it was gonna crash and paused my game but like drops the fps then removes the sound from my headset. It also happens from watching videos like youtube is there a way to...
  9. No Sound From Headphones

No Sound From Headphones: Having trouble with my audio for my headphones. My PC definitely detects them and makes them default, but no sound comes from them. I can switch to my speakers and the sound work just fine. I've used multiple headphones that I know work so its not the headphones. I have used...
  10. Sound - speakers/headphones - stopped working on ASUS laptop

Sound - speakers/headphones - stopped working on ASUS laptop: With no intervening "event" - no new hardware or software or drivers installed Following the installation of a Cisco VPN client, the sound stopped working on my ASUS laptop. There is a red X over the speaker icon at the bottom right of the computer. Mousing over the icon,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus k50ij no recording or audio