Windows 10: No sound in 10041

Discus and support No sound in 10041 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Would appreciate any help. Thanks 4771 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by usmc362, Mar 18, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

No sound in 10041

Would appreciate any help. Thanks

:)

usmc362, Mar 18, 2015

2. Movies & TV - MKV no sound

Lok in to this:

Realtek audio on 10041 no DTS Interactive

Some sound tracks using MKV-DTS vil not play for the moment.

/Tom

TomTiilikainen, Mar 18, 2015
  3. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 18, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

No sound in 10041

I had the same issue and it took a while for the drivers to download and install from the update. You have two options.. one keep trying to get the update to do it's job or two get the drivers and try to install them yourself.

HTH

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
  5. caperjack Win User
    did you go to device manager and click the missing audio drive notice and click update drive and click to check online for update .

caperjack, Mar 18, 2015
  6. rvbfan Win User
    Option was grayed out for me.

rvbfan, Mar 18, 2015
  7. rvbfan Win User
    Even tried in safe mode. No dice. Pushed it away for a while. Clean installing 9926 later.

rvbfan, Mar 19, 2015
  8. caperjack Win User

No sound in 10041

weird ,it worked for me last night when I had no video driver

caperjack, Mar 19, 2015
  9. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Immediately after installing 9926 or 10041 go to DEVICE manager. Click on the Unknown device and update driver. This will probably download your chipset from the net -- you'll see a whole slew of components added.

Now also go to the display and click against the Ms basic video driver -- update that -- and it should download your proper graphics driver.

Re-boot - NOW against one of the AUDIO devices you'll probably see an OEM one -- choose that in device manager and ROLL BACK DRIVER. This will install the default Ms HD audio which probably will work.

It did for me.

Cheers
    jimbo.

jimbo45, Mar 19, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    For Realtek sound driver (64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_R275.exe), open files from it (I used 7zip) and start setup.exe as administrator. Worked for me. Before that I didn't have Realtek in device manager at all and "normal" installation didn't detect it at all either.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No sound in 10041

1. No sound in 10041 - Similar Threads - sound 10041

2. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  3. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  4. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  5. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  6. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  7. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  8. No Sound after Build 10041 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Sound after Build 10041 Update: Sound on Build 10041 was working until after the recommended update - resolved by rolling back the drivers. Why provide an update which obviously isn't compatible with my system. uSoft just can't be trusted. 4879
  9. sound not working after updating to win 10041

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound not working after updating to win 10041: i updata todey my laptops lenovo end acer but sound not working i updata driver scan hardwer but stil not working.. please help 4769
  10. no sound on windows 10041

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on windows 10041: on my laptops lenovo end acer no sound i updata driver,instal manual nut nating... any sugestion ??? 4792