Windows 10: No sound, no sound devises present..........

Discus and support No sound, no sound devises present.......... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When will this issue be fixed? On this past update 7/2018. Sound was cut off, nothing is working, no sound and no mic. When will this be fixed. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FRANKC...l, Jul 20, 2018.

1. No sound, no sound devises present..........

When will this issue be fixed? On this past update 7/2018. Sound was cut off, nothing is working, no sound and no mic. When will this be fixed. This is soooo annoying. As far as I'm concerned this PC is done for!

:)

FRANKC...l, Jul 20, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 20, 2018
  3. alex2471 Win User
    Sound and Devise Manager

Since downloading Windows 10, I have no Devise Manager and sound. I have an Inspiron 580s. Can I reinstall windows 7? I like it better anywy.

alex2471, Jul 20, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

No sound, no sound devises present..........

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound, no sound devises present.......... :p

cadaveca, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

No sound, no sound devises present..........

1. No sound, no sound devises present.......... - Similar Threads - sound sound devises

2. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I have an Optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and to fix it every time I have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  3. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I ahve an optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and too fix it every time i have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  4. Sound icon and sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound icon and sound: In the taskbar settings if I enable "show all icons in notification area" the sound icon appears with a red x. If i put the pointer on it, it mentions "audio service not working" but despite those indications all sounds works great. If I disable it, the icon appears...
  5. Google meet link not working- No sound and no presentation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google meet link not working- No sound and no presentation: I bought a new hp laptop with windows 10.There is a problem that google meet link is not working properly that no voice and presentation is not coming but my speakers have no fault .I want to sort it out so that i can use my laptop. * Moved from IE other/Windows other *...
  6. Issue with Music lowering while other sound is present while at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Music lowering while other sound is present while at 100%: Hi, Having a very specific and odd issue I have never ran across before on windows. Whenever I am playing music, either on Spotify, Soundcloud, or VLC player and the volume within the player is set to 100%, as soon as another sound happens (such as someone stalking in...
  7. Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions.

Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions.: I have been getting a Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening up my PC. It started when I started using my HDMI cord when watching Netfix. The sound happens when plugging in the HDMI cord or unplugging it as it should, but why when opening the PC? Something is wrong....
  8. Sound/ Sound Bar

Sound/ Sound Bar: So my when i got my laptop, it was working fine, after a while the sound stopped working, i clicked on the sound bar and tried trouble shooting it but it keeps saying detecting problem, then it says solving problem, but it take forever, i waited at least 30 minutes, and...
  9. No sound from sound blaster

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from sound blaster: I just installed the most recent windows 10 tech preview last night; but my sound blaster pci express sound card did not get installed correctly or something because i am getting no sound at all. Please help me fix this before I roll everything back to the old setup. 3759
  10. Sound Blaster Z - No Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Blaster Z - No Sound: Hi guys! Some days ago I made a fresh install of Windows 1709 and things appears to be working. Today I`m having some sound problem with my SBZ and I tried to reinstall driver but since then, I have no sound. Thanks for any help 97834