Windows 10: No Sound On Audigy SE?

Discus and support No Sound On Audigy SE? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not too fussed as this is for an old spare computer in the other room, and my sound is fine if I use the onboard sound card. But the other day, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelbs, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Gelbs Win User

No Sound On Audigy SE?

I'm not too fussed as this is for an old spare computer in the other room, and my sound is fine if I use the onboard sound card. But the other day, it was all working fine, and then I got a strange buzzing/humming sound over the speakers and there's been no sound since when connected to the Audigy card. The device says it's working under device manager, but there's no sound. Plus, whenever I play videos, it's all slow. The only way the computer is fine, is if I disable the Audigy option period. Wondering if the sound card has run it's course.

:)

Gelbs, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Zoso--- Win User

creative driver update for sb audigy — 0x80240034

hi I updated the drivers by the driver booster program that u suggested but it didnt help with the sound card

also I used the AIDA64 program and my card is indeed "Creative Audigy SE (SB0570) Sound Card
    PCI" like I mentioned in my 1st post

cheers

Zoso---, Aug 13, 2018
  3. fango Win User
    Audigy SE to X-Fi Xtreme Audio

.. I also try vista drivers (Audigy to X-Fi Extreme Audio 1_04_0079 XP Vista 4_2) on windows 7 32 (audigy SE) but only thing I manage to get is BSOD, so I'm back to default creative driver, any suggestions how to make this work?

thanks!

fango, Aug 13, 2018
  4. No Sound On Audigy SE?

creative driver update for sb audigy — 0x80240034

In that case i suggest first uninstall the driver booster software and navigate to device manager>Sound game controllers> And uninstall the current driver. Also check what error code showing the device manager for your sound driver. (if showing any error
    code)

You can download the correct driver for your Creative Audigy SE (SB0570) from the following link. Creative
    Worldwide Support > Sound Blaster Audigy SE
    Fix sound problems

IT Guy Viki, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

No Sound On Audigy SE?

1. No Sound On Audigy SE? - Similar Threads - Sound Audigy

2. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  3. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  4. Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card

Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card: Win10/x64 PC I purchased the Audigy 5, Rx for better sound, and more specifically so I can adjust the bass and treble for my old ears. I have read in a number of threads elsewhere and different sites that Win10 is supposed to have those settings but for whatever reason it...
  5. Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?

Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?: My Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver is not working correctly. It use to work. My checked my hardware in linux and Mac OS and it works fine. So the problem is with the Windows Driver. What is happening is that I get NO audio out put in Win-10-Pro But it works fine in...
  6. Audigy sound card not being recognised after update

Audigy sound card not being recognised after update: After updates on the 13th I get no sound and the card is not found by Windows ot the Creative software. If I use the motherboard sound it works OK Thanks...
  7. Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.

Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.: If you are experiencing no sound after updating to 1903 from 1809 or doing a clean install do the following: If you do not have Daniel K's SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.2 installed already then download this from:...
  8. Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update

Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update: Hello, A few hours ago I installed the Win 10 Nov 2019 update. My speakers no longer work. I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) sound card (I know its old). My USB Headset works fine. When I play music, the sound meter shows the speakers are 'receiving' sound but I...
  9. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update

Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update: Just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound,I know it's old soundcard, but it was working perfectly on build 1809/1803/1709/1703/1607.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creative-sb-audigy-2-zs-driver-issue-no-sound/1df5bf5d-b5ba-4e5d-9cd9-fcf4d05489c7
  10. Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10: Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sb0570 windows 10 no sound

2. audigy se windows 1903

3. audigy 2 windows 10 no sound 2018

4. windows 1903 audigy se driver