Windows 10: No sound on Edge Browser

Discus and support No sound on Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All And Happy New Year, Since the update before the most recent I have no sound on any video played on "Edge". YouTube or news and sports videos... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Feb 3, 2018.

1. AFTommy Win User

No sound on Edge Browser

Hi All And Happy New Year,
    Since the update before the most recent I have no sound on any video played on "Edge". YouTube or news and sports videos from all sites play without sound. I have tried everything except the thing that will fix this. Its not an emergency since I have two other browsers, which are fine by the way.

:)

AFTommy, Feb 3, 2018

2. Turned Cortana On and Lost Sound in Certain Programs

Downloaded sound driver. Went through steps as indicated. No Change. Sound works on certain sites on Edge browser. All sites on Google Chrome browser. But does not work on most of Edge, Spotify App, iTunes App, Steam App, or Wild Tangent App. Did
    work prior to turning Cortana initially on.

WilliamJones2112, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Sound Problem

The easy solution is that whenever sound from browser vanished just check another downloaded video and wait for it to play when the sound play then pause after some time then play something on edge the sound will come if doesn' just restart ur browser and
    do same

☺ works fine with me

usamababar1, Feb 3, 2018
  4. No sound on Edge Browser

Please visit your laptop manufacturer website to download latest audio card driver.

FreeBooter, Feb 3, 2018
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi, have you checked this- the setting for Edge when you have it running?

No sound on Edge Browser [​IMG]

dalchina, Feb 3, 2018
  6. AFTommy Win User
    Tried all of those fixes. I tried the sound repair function in windows and it worked till a reboot. Keep in mind my other browsers work fine. "EDGE" is the only one with the sound problem.

AFTommy, Feb 5, 2018
  7. torre Win User
    torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No sound on Edge Browser

1. No sound on Edge Browser - Similar Threads - sound Edge Browser

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: Hi is their a way to put a menu bar like on internet explorer? the reason why is when using internet explorer you can click on file-send- link by email can not seem to find that option with edge. EDIT: i should of said this is on a win 7 work computer i use 160084
  6. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  7. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I see that Edge has the ability to store login and passwords you use to log into web sites. My question is how well protected are those login and passwords in Edge? Encrypted? Wondering before I start using this service. I would love to get rid of LastPass Premium and all the...
  8. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  9. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound in edge browser

2. no audio from edge browser

3. no sound edge browser

4. no sound in browser