Windows 10: No sound since Windows 10 update.

Discus and support No sound since Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have no sound since Windows 10 update. I have tried uninstalling ads reinstalling the sound drivers. Nothing has worked. Do I need RealTek audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BH_411, Aug 6, 2018.

1. BH_411 Win User

No sound since Windows 10 update.

I have no sound since Windows 10 update. I have tried uninstalling ads reinstalling the sound drivers. Nothing has worked. Do I need RealTek audio sound drivers?

:)

BH_411, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound since Windows 10 update. :p

cadaveca, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. No sound since Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - sound since update

2. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  3. windows 10- sound problems since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10- sound problems since update: On my system, the speaker is showing active. It is fine with headphones, Bluetooth...but will only intermittently produce sound from the actual speaker built into the computer. I've followed all of the troubleshooters and Microsoft help. I'm sure there's a conflict...
  4. sound problems since update

sound problems since update: Since the most recent update, I am having problems with sound and microphone. I finally have the microphone working, but now the speaker is not working. I had a very high pitch echo when the mic wasn't not functional. That is gone. I've gone through all of the settings...
  5. no sound since update

no sound since update: I just had a windows 10 update and now I have no sound . please help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-since-update/4ee37776-dc86-4597-9987-505b954be8b7
  6. No sound since October Windows 10 update

No sound since October Windows 10 update: I'm NOT tech savvy at all, so I'm about to lose my mind. Ever since the Windows 10 update in October, Windows says that I have no microphone plugged in, although it's plugged in. This is a problem in Zoom (which I use every single day for my work), Facebook, Skype, etc. I...
  7. no sound since i updated win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no sound since i updated win 10: no sounds since I downloaded win 10 very upsetting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-since-i-updated-win-10/4ff205b1-0e15-4aa0-a8c7-bf32097b389f
  8. No Sound Since Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound Since Recent Windows Update: No sound on laptop since recent Windows update last night. This is the second time this has happened. The last time was a year or so ago and I brought my laptop to the store I purchased it from as it was a recent purchase. They fixed it. This time I am trying to fix the...
  9. No sound since last Windows 10 update.

No sound since last Windows 10 update.: Hello. Since this morning, my computer, or maybe my speakers are unable to generate any sounds. I'm on a laptop and relies on the intern speakers. After the last update no sound could be played, although the volume mixer does show the green bar (the one that put how much...
  10. No sound since last Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound since last Windows 10 update.: Hello. Since this morning, my computer, or maybe my speakers are unable to generate any sounds. I'm on a laptop and relies on the intern speakers. After the last update no sound could be played, although the volume mixer does show the green bar (the one that put how much...