Windows 10: No Sound - Windows 10

Discus and support No Sound - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have enabled Conexant HD audio driver; still not receiving sound on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview. Attempted to load RealTec, but it does not appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ginger07, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ginger07 Win User

No Sound - Windows 10

Have enabled Conexant HD audio driver; still not receiving sound on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview. Attempted to load RealTec, but it does not appear under devices.

:)

ginger07, Jul 28, 2015

2. *NO SOUND* upgraded from 7 to 10, now i have no sound, why?

I have looked through thread after thread searching for an answer!

I have my computer set up like always, hd tv via hdmi and a normal monitor via vga.

while never having any issues with windows 7, now I have a rather frustrating issue or 2 with windows 10, the priority being the sound, windows is telling me my devices are all working properly, sound is all up to 100%, ive even tried speakers, headphones
    but still nothing.

and to top it all off, windws 10 wont let me have my screens and 1 and 2. only both as 1

any and all help appreciated!

jamiegearing, Jul 28, 2015
  3. *NO SOUND* upgraded from 7 to 10, now i have no sound, why?

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

As Windows 10 is a new operating system, there might be some driver incompatibility issues or settings that needs to be re-configured. I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the help article below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

In response to your second query, when you say "Windows 10 wont let me have my screens and 1 and 2", are you trying to set up a second monitor? If so, I would suggest you to press Windows key + P and choose the appropriate option from the given options and
    check if it helps.

You may also refer to the help wiki article given by Andre Da Costa on
    How to add multiple monitors to your Windows 10 PC.

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

No Sound - Windows 10

1. No Sound - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  3. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  4. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  5. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  6. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  7. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  9. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  10. audio input changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

audio input changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...