Windows 10: No Sound

Discus and support No Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Upgraded old laptop (HP Pavilion dv2225) to WinX and everything works except for sound. Device Manger (Win key+ X) shows no missing drivers for sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mayagrafix, Aug 28, 2015.

1. No Sound

Upgraded old laptop (HP Pavilion dv2225) to WinX and everything works except for sound. Device Manger (Win key+ X) shows no missing drivers for sound. Used to play AoK under Win 7.

:)

Mayagrafix, Aug 28, 2015
  2. Roy 59er Win User

No sms sound, no call incoming sound in Lumia 930

Sounds like a tough one first thing to try is to reset the phone turn your phone on then press and hold the volume down and the power buttons until it vibrates then release them and it will restart don't touch the screen until it restarts if that doesn't
    help go to the about setting and tap reset make sure you backup your phone before doing the second one as it is a factory reset and will take your phone back to it's original condition like when you first got it let us know how you go or if you need more help
    rgds Roy

Roy 59er, Aug 28, 2015
  3. I have no sound coming from the speakers no sound at all

Absolutely no sound is coming from my speakers

KathleenWoodbury, Aug 28, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

No Sound

Try downloading this driver. It may not resolve the problem as it is an old driver meant for Vista but it is worth a shot.

http://whp-aus1.cold.extweb.hp.com/p...00/sp39520.exe

(this is a direct link from HP, please do not remove it as trying to download it from the driver page is a pain)

5. Fast Ram Win User
    One other option is to try the Win 8.1 driver from HP.

Fast Ram, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Sound

1. No Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  3. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  4. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  5. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  6. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  8. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  9. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  10. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab