Windows 10: no status bar with details during copying

Discus and support no status bar with details during copying in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when i copy one or more files and folders from one HDD to another, or HDD to USB Stick, i can't see the status bar anymore, how much percent are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Antalus, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Antalus Win User

no status bar with details during copying

Hi,

when i copy one or more files and folders from one HDD to another, or HDD to USB Stick, i can't see the status bar anymore, how much percent are already copied, which speed is used and remaining time. it comes up nothing.
    so i click copy then paste and nothing happens, but out of the sudden there are the copied files in the destination folder.
    That's realy annoying because you dont know if the computer got the command to copy or not and you try again and at the end you have copied them twice....

Restart did no help. Logged in with local admin account.

:)

Antalus, Aug 13, 2015

2. Copy Folder to Mapped Drive, Target Folder is Empty

Upgraded to Windows 10, and mapped NAS no problem. Drive is showing in Explorer, and files are accessible. When I copy a single file to the mapped drive, still good. However, when I copy a folder to the network drive, the folder on the network drive is
    empty. The status bar is active during the copy and indicates successful completetion. The folder is created on the network drive but it is empty.

look ma no hands, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer. Preview and file Details at the same time

This does not work. This provides only a thumbnail view with details. I want a full preview view plus details. Possible with details in the status bar.

caesaraugustus, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

no status bar with details during copying

1. no status bar with details during copying - Similar Threads - status bar details

2. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen: Hi,is it even possible to display detailed status notifications on the lock screen from thunderbird and other apps like google chrome?I have only Xbox Console available....
  3. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen: Hi,is it even possible to display detailed status notifications on the lock screen from thunderbird and other apps like google chrome?I have only Xbox Console available....
  4. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Status bar cut in half

Status bar cut in half: I am on a Win10 64bit machine. I am using Access 2019. The status bar is cut in half only in MS Access. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook are fine. I have adjusted the font size and screen resolution and restarted the applications but that does not resolve the problem. I have...
  6. Missing Status Bar

Missing Status Bar: I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you....
  7. No password bar or login details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password bar or login details: When I first booted up my PC today I came across something new, when i went to enter in my password or well pin to login it just shows the background image with its blurred effect. No login details or section to enter my pin, it also brought up an on screen keyboard which was...
  8. windows 10 app to show detailed status

windows 10 app to show detailed status: hello everyone, I have a question for you. it is possible to customize a app for show detailed status on lock screen in windows 10 or it's only apps microsoft are allow?...
  9. How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp

How change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file exp: Hi i need your help. I want change the detail and large icons from status bar of the file explorer, i use WSB, but i not found the options for make this changes. Orinal [img] i want change the icons with others, por example this. [img] Thaks for all 44689
  10. Remove Language in status bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Language in status bar: In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc.. In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ? Thank Hispa 11956