Windows 10: No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?

Discus and support No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I help out over at /r/techsupport and this guy with a fresh install of W10 is having bluescreens. Problem is that I get WRONG_SYMBOLS no matter what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bjoolz, May 14, 2017.

1. Bjoolz Win User

No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?

I help out over at /r/techsupport and this guy with a fresh install of W10 is having bluescreens. Problem is that I get WRONG_SYMBOLS no matter what when checking out his dump files. I tried .symfix .reload and it downloads something, but when following up with a new analyze I get the same error.

Here is a link to the dump files he uploaded in case anyone wants to doublecheck in case it's something on my end.

Just to be clear: I don't need help analyzing the dump files, I am just wondering if this is something you are seeing fairly frequently atm.

:)

Bjoolz, May 14, 2017
  2. Kafman Win User

PLEX Media Server fails to start after anniversary update - MFPlat.dll not found

Hello,

The Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N Creators Update hasn't been launched yet. Keep an eye during the next week on this web page, it will show when the pack is available for the Creators Update: Media
    Feature Pack list for Windows N editions

Cheers.

Kafman, May 14, 2017
  3. Cannot install Media Feature Pack On Windows 10 1703 (Creators Update)

I am having the exact same issue. Not with RE, but with Tidal. I have Windows 10 N with the creators pack 64bit but when I try to update it says "This update is not applicable to your computer". This was all working fine before the creators pack forced
    itself as an update!

Martin Dalziel, May 14, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

There is a problem with the Microsoft symbol servers. We're all having problems reading dumps because of wrong or missing symbols. Started a week or two ago. I'm seeing it with all dumps now, Anniversary, Redstone 2, Creator.

Ztruker, May 14, 2017
  5. Bjoolz Win User
    That sucks, but thanks for the update.

Bjoolz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet? - Similar Threads - symbol pack Creator's

2. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  3. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  4. Keyboard Layout Creator own Symbols

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Layout Creator own Symbols: Hello, I wonder if there is a possibility to make my own symbols and use them in a way I can use the ´ like over the é. But I want to use the symbols and letters from the alphabet UNDER the text, as shown in the screenshot. Thank you. : Regards Torsten [ATTACH]...
  5. Creators Update broke the old Windows 7 games pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creators Update broke the old Windows 7 games pack: After updating to the CU 1703, my old Windows 7 games pack, solitaire etc, stopped working. Uninstalled and reinstalled, fixed it in the past, not this time. Nothing happens when I click the tiles, even when run as admin. Just a FYI post. 81113
  6. No Creator's Update Yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Creator's Update Yet?: My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite pleased since it seems a buggy update and I'm in no rush to have the update. 82161
  7. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

I haven't received the Creators Update yet?: Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the update in stages? Cheers! *Smile 87178
  8. No symbols available from MS for Creators Update 1703 (15063.13)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No symbols available from MS for Creators Update 1703 (15063.13)?: Has anyone been able to download symbols from the MS symbol server for the public release of Creators Update 1703 (build 15063.13)? I've posted this at MSDN but so far no answers. Am I missing something? Soon after upgrading this week from 1607 to 1703 (via the Upgrade...
  9. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  10. Can't install language pack after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't install language pack after Creators Update: Only issue i have with Creators Update is installation of English (GB) language pack installed on one of my PC's but failed on the other PC. Tried every workaround i could find on here and on Google, but still fails. 82727