Windows 10: no transfer box when transfering files

Discus and support no transfer box when transfering files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm talking about one of the below transfer boxes. I no longer see one when copying files so I have to guess when it is finished. It seems to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silk186, Dec 20, 2015.

1. silk186 Win User

no transfer box when transfering files

I'm talking about one of the below transfer boxes.
    I no longer see one when copying files so I have to guess when it is finished.
    It seems to have started after my last weekly update. I'm running Build 11082 with all the latest updates.

no transfer box when transfering files [​IMG]

:)

silk186, Dec 20, 2015

2. Wireless music transfer to Windows phone

If i transfer my files to Box or Dropbox can i in turn transfer them to my phone?

AngelitoGuillermo, Dec 20, 2015
  3. quest__ Win User
    Win 10 PC can't complete Bluetooth file transfer from Phone but can send to phone.

Bluetooth file transfers worked perfectly for the Phone and the Computer in question under Win 8.1 (Comp is a 3 month old Dell 8700 SE, phone is an older Samsung). I did a clean install of Win 10 after and have the latest Dell and Intel drivers.

When I click receive a file on the computer and send the file from the phone the phone shows the file being sent; the computer shows it being received - progress bars for both devices. However, after transfer is complete, computer dialog box says file transfer
    not complete (Bluetooth file transfer not completed. Windows was unable to transfer some files... resend or check connection). Phone dialog box says file sent). I can send files from the computer to the phone without issue.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and re-paired the phone numerous times with no result.

quest__, Dec 20, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

This is a known issue with the 11082 build. It is in the release notes. Maybe (hopefully) it gets fixed with the next cumulative update. It is annoying when there are big files to transfer.

JohnC, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

1. no transfer box when transfering files - Similar Threads - transfer box transfering

2. Transferring Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Files: Recently my computers files have been corrupted and it’s just very buggy overall. It was a bad pc anyway so I have decided to get a new pc. How do I go about transferring game data to my new pc, can I just install the games from steam on the new pc and will my save data be...
  3. File transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File transfer: So my PC broke recently and I'm getting a new one. If I sign in to my windows account on my new PC will my files from the old one transfer over? I have a lot of important stuff on that account I need for school and I have no idea if I will have them with the mew computer....
  4. Lag when transferring files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lag when transferring files: Whenever I download files my computer lags and especially with larger files my file explorer crashes. This lag extends to everything i am using at that moment like:- videos start stuttering on any website- websites load slower- extreme delay when opening new tabs or clicking...
  5. File Transfer

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Transfer: How do I transfer a video file from hard disk to DVD disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer/fa428e7e-2d4f-4208-9037-0d9f44efad15
  6. transfering files

transfering files: I have an older PC w/out bluetooth. I need to transfer files to my new pc. It is a lot of files. What is the best way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-files/6996bcfb-cb20-4af3-abdc-381107a6282a"
  7. TRANSFER FILES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TRANSFER FILES: HOW TO TRANSFER FILES FROM PC TO LAP TOP AND VICE VERSA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files/6ded3239-afd2-4159-be7c-b24d98ff51f1
  8. transfering files

transfering files: Hello, I recently purchased a new computer that has windows 10. My old computer blew up and I didn't copy any of my files, photos or programs I used on my windows 7. I installed the set up and all went fine. I started to use my old email and old desktop, only because I...
  9. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

in Windows 10 Support
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.: Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition) Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes Does this happen on other...
  10. File Transfer issue - some files skipped when transferring to mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    File Transfer issue - some files skipped when transferring to mobile: My previous s6 and now s8 phone have experienced a weird possible bug when transferring files from my Windows 10 PC to my phone. I have decided to finally see if anyone has experienced this. As I'm unsure if this is a Samsung or Windows issue I have posted this on here and...