Windows 10: No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

Discus and support No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by M0710NM4N, Sep 2, 2018.

1. M0710NM4N Win User

No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if the transfer is still ongoing or what. Is this maybe a known bug, as I cannot find any info online.

:)

M0710NM4N, Sep 2, 2018
  2. monim1 Win User

Samsung Galaxy S8

I am not impressed with Samsung Galaxy S8. Samsung keep launching upgraded version in every 3-6 months.

monim1, Sep 2, 2018
  3. fritoking Win User
    fritoking, Sep 2, 2018
  4. willzyx86 Win User

Microsoft Complete from 950XL to Galaxy S8?

Hello.

I purchased a 950XL with Microsoft Complete when it came out. Unfortunately my screen broke and I need the device replaced while it's still under Complete plan. However, the stores around me no longer stock any Windows Phones (not 950XL, 950). They don't
    even have the HP device (that I love) in stock (which I didn't understand). The only phones they have are S8 and S8+ and an iPhone on display (not for sale).

Will Microsoft Store replace my 950XL with a Galaxy S8, since they don't have an other device? How does Complete work exactly if they don't have any Windows Phone devices for sale anymore?

Thanks

willzyx86, Sep 2, 2018
Thema:

1. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+ - Similar Threads - Transfer Dialog Box

2. No Password Box Dialog

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Password Box Dialog: I Am A Tech Savvy Adminstrator Who Keeps Trying New Things, But I Encountered A Problem, I Was Just Optimizing My Windows With Some Scripts But After Running The Script And Restarting, I Realized I Screwed Up. I Can't Enter My Laptop Password Now, There Is No Dialog Box In...
  3. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  4. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  5. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  6. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  7. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  8. Dialog box customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialog box customization: What file has all the dialog boxes ? Such as file explorer? The icons in the ribbon?John*cry 140382
  9. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8: I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a...
  10. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...