Windows 10: No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

Discus and support No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by M0710NM4N, Sep 2, 2018.

1. M0710NM4N Win User

No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if the transfer is still ongoing or what. Is this maybe a known bug, as I cannot find any info online.

:)

M0710NM4N, Sep 2, 2018
  2. monim1 Win User

Samsung Galaxy S8

I am not impressed with Samsung Galaxy S8. Samsung keep launching upgraded version in every 3-6 months.

monim1, Sep 2, 2018
  3. fritoking Win User
    fritoking, Sep 2, 2018
  4. willzyx86 Win User

Microsoft Complete from 950XL to Galaxy S8?

Hello.

I purchased a 950XL with Microsoft Complete when it came out. Unfortunately my screen broke and I need the device replaced while it's still under Complete plan. However, the stores around me no longer stock any Windows Phones (not 950XL, 950). They don't
    even have the HP device (that I love) in stock (which I didn't understand). The only phones they have are S8 and S8+ and an iPhone on display (not for sale).

Will Microsoft Store replace my 950XL with a Galaxy S8, since they don't have an other device? How does Complete work exactly if they don't have any Windows Phone devices for sale anymore?

Thanks

willzyx86, Sep 2, 2018
Thema:

1. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+ - Similar Threads - Transfer Dialog Box

2. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...
  3. Save As Dialog Box Scaling is HUGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save As Dialog Box Scaling is HUGE: Hi, When I try to do 'Save As' in Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17134 Build 17134), I get a dialog box that is super sized. Not just the size of the box but the size of the text and the icons are twice the size of my resolution in the background as in below screen shot. How do I fix...
  4. Dialog Box Save/Open

Dialog Box Save/Open: When saving or opening a file you are promoted with a dialog box, beside the file name there is a text box and beside the text box there is down arrow that will list all your recent saved or open files with it's path, how do I not have them be saved in the drop down list? I...
  5. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  6. Separate file transfer dialog windows

Separate file transfer dialog windows: Hi One thing that I found to be very annoying in Win 10 is that they have merged all file transfer windows into one. Is there anyway to get the separate windows back? Thanks for any help *Smile 41894
  7. Transferring contacts from Windows Live Mail to Samsung S8

in Browsers and Email
    Transferring contacts from Windows Live Mail to Samsung S8: I have tried (and tried!) to copy my contacts from Windows Live Mail into my new Samsung Galaxy 8. I've been on all the forums looking for answers without success. Can someone help me with this please. Many thanks iris 62052
  8. Print without Dialog Box in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Print without Dialog Box in IE: Below code works for IE (11,10) in Windows 7, but does not work in Windows 10. var PrintCommand = '<OBJECT ID="PrintCommandObject" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 '; PrintCommand += 'CLASSID="CLSID:8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2"></OBJECT>';...
  9. no transfer box when transfering files

in Windows 10 Support
    no transfer box when transfering files: I'm talking about one of the below transfer boxes. I no longer see one when copying files so I have to guess when it is finished. It seems to have started after my last weekly update. I'm running Build 11082 with all the latest updates. [img] 34653
  10. Strange font in certain menus and dialog boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange font in certain menus and dialog boxes: In my Windows 10, some messages and command buttons are in a font different from the system default font after the anniversary upgrade is applied. In the screenshots below, you can see that the toolbar area has the usual system font (Segoe UI), but some of the contents, like...