Windows 10: No Transparency?

Discus and support No Transparency? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How come only Start Menu area gets transparency? What about borders and title bars within open windows? 9653 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MortTheBeast, Jul 29, 2015.

1. No Transparency?

How come only Start Menu area gets transparency? What about borders and title bars within open windows?

:)

MortTheBeast, Jul 29, 2015
  2. ...No... Win User

Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows Hello Setup just crashes

hastebin

Also here are the event logs I found about it.

No Name_459, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

No Transparency?

1. No Transparency? - Similar Threads - Transparency

2. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  3. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  4. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  5. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  6. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  7. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  8. After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent: Because of this, I can't see items on the task bar, and I can't see items on the desktop underneath.System Transparency Effects is turned off.I can't find any other settings that deal with transparency.How do I reset it so the taskbar is solid, not transparent. Most recent...
  9. After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent

After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent: Because of this, I can't see items on the task bar, and I can't see items on the desktop underneath.System Transparency Effects is turned off.I can't find any other settings that deal with transparency.How do I reset it so the taskbar is solid, not transparent. Most recent...
  10. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 19h1 no transparency