Windows 10: No Update

Discus and support No Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been away from this PC for 6 months, my PC in Florida kept up with the updates. Returning home, this PC updated to Version 1703, Build 15063 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ddgm91, Apr 15, 2017.

1. ddgm91 Win User

No Update

I have been away from this PC for 6 months, my PC in Florida kept up with the updates. Returning home, this PC updated to Version 1703, Build 15063 on April 13, 2017. However Builds 16170 and 16176 have failed to install with an 0x800704c7 error. My Florida Pc is Win 10 Home and this one is Win 10 Pro, both Insiders on Fast Ring. ?

:)

ddgm91, Apr 15, 2017
  2. ...No... Win User

Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Apr 15, 2017
  3. Windows Hello Setup just crashes

hastebin

Also here are the event logs I found about it.

No Name_459, Apr 15, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

No Update

Check the Windows 10 News section in this forum. Version 1703, Build 15063 on April 13, 2017 is the major Creators Update, succeeding 1607 Anniv Update. You are up to date. *Party

mrgeek, Apr 15, 2017
  5. ddgm91 Win User
    Thanks for the info, but why does it keep trying to update to 16176? It has downloaded the 16176 update, tries to install and then quits, siting the error and will try again later.

ddgm91, Apr 15, 2017
  6. jamis Win User
    Just a conjecture, but I noticed that when I installed v.1703, all of the prior update history disappeared. I had been at the latest build of 1607 prior to the CU update and all prior update history was able to be viewed and uninstalled if one wanted. Now the only update history on my system is an Adobe update tied to v. 1703. I'm speculating that the updates prior to v. 1703 can't find per-requisite installs to do them. I have no idea why the system is trying to install old updates now that you are at v. 1703.

As Emily Litella would say "Never Mind".

jamis, Apr 15, 2017
  7. ddgm91 Win User
    My Florida PC, Windows 10 Home is on Version 1703, Build 16170. Am I missing something here? I did read the Windows 10 News Section.

ddgm91, Apr 15, 2017
  8. mrgeek Win User

No Update

mrgeek, Apr 15, 2017
  9. jamis Win User
    jamis, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Update

1. No Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  3. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  4. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  6. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  7. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

8. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...
  9. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...
  10. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it okay to not install kb4493509

2. fall update 0x80d06802 1809 1709