Windows 10: No updates installed since version 1709 update...

Discus and support No updates installed since version 1709 update... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been checking my updates and there is nothing since my PC was undated to version 1709... Seems odd it's been 5 days and every time I check it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Raner, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Raner Win User

No updates installed since version 1709 update...

I have been checking my updates and there is nothing since my PC was undated to version 1709...
    Seems odd it's been 5 days and every time I check it says computer is up to date...
    Have there been any updates added to your PC in the last five days...
    Just wondering if there is something messed up on my updates...
    I ran the trouble shooter and it says I have updates pending for this machine but no updates show up when I check for updates... Thanks...

:)

Raner, Nov 19, 2017

2. Update 1709

Hi Viele.

The failing install should be shown in your update history as a failed update and would give you an update version number. If it is not 1709, then you could use a stand alone download/install

I re-installed 10 using the download from this Microsoft download page "www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10" The version that downloaded was 1703. That was on 10 January 2018. I did try to install 1709 again after the new 1703 install,
    but it still failed. That is when I decided to block it. I blocked it on 15 Jan, and it has not downloaded since.

I do not know if the version that would download from that download page now has been upgraded to 1709 and I do not know if the version of win 10 that can be bought at this time is 1709. Maybe Microsoft people could clarify that for you.

But, I suspect that if the version on that download page has been updated to 1709 since January, it would fail to install on my computer as did the updates.

Because. (and this is conjecture), even though I had updated every driver in my system prior to trying to install 1709; I suspect that some of the hardware on my computer is too old and therefore has has drivers that are not compatible with version 1709.
    Maybe in a few months when/if newer drivers have been developed and released it will install.

Not much help I suppose, but all that I have.

IanBancroft, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Dell 720 Photo printer.

My printer has stopped working since I installed latest W10 update. (version 1709)

GrahamPrichard, Nov 19, 2017
  4. No updates installed since version 1709 update...

kingtez1984, Nov 19, 2017
  5. Raner Win User
    Thanks Kingtez, Ran the bat file.
    Rebooted, Checked for updates, message "your device is up to date"
    Ran Trouble shooter again, it said there are updates pending for this machine, I applied the fix and it fixed one item.
    Rebooted, checked for updates same message "your device is up to date"
    Looks like I do have something messed up...

Raner, Nov 19, 2017
  6. I'd say its probably up to date now. Windows update does tend to get itself confused lol. best top reboot and check again and if still says up to date id say resolved *Smile

7. Raner Win User
    Thanks, I'll give it a few days and then check "view installed update history"
    it's empty right now so if there anything in there in a few days it's working...

Raner, Nov 19, 2017
  8. No updates installed since version 1709 update...

Sounds like its all good now matey to be honest *Smile.

Running that troubleshooter will clear the history so if nothing has appeared or it isnt showing any after installing since running the troubleshooter then its all good pal *Smile

9. Raner Win User
    Sounds good to me, Thanks...

Raner, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No updates installed since version 1709 update...

1. No updates installed since version 1709 update... - Similar Threads - updates installed since

2. Windows will not update. Still on version 1709

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not update. Still on version 1709: I noticed it didn't update before, but never really cared considering it didn't affect anything that I use my PC for. But now some games I play require newer versions of Windows. Getting error code 0x80070057...
  3. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  4. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  5. Cant Install Windows or Update to version beyond 1709

Cant Install Windows or Update to version beyond 1709: Hi My home PC, will not let me install windows 10 version beyond 1709 or update an existing install beyond 1709. Both result in the same behaviour. When upgrading, it reboots and gets as far as the boot screen the blue windows logo appears and then it goes no further....
  6. Windows 10 Update version 1709

Windows 10 Update version 1709: HELP! All of my icons and programs are gone. I am not in the least computer savvy. I have no clue where to look. I can't even find my list of programs...
  7. Flakey Edge since 1709 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Flakey Edge since 1709 Update: I've noticed several Edge "glitches" since the 1709 update (that I don't have on the Insider's versions). One time I couldn't right click on a link to copy it in Edge. Restarted Edge and it was OK. Another time (after a reboot), I started Edge and the Icons for links on...
  8. Feature update version 1709 problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature update version 1709 problem: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 pro Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.936) on an Acer Travelmate P253 Laptop. According to the Acer information, update to Windows 10, version 1709 is not compatible with my Laptop.So, I downloaded and used the "Show or Hide Updates tool"...
  9. Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update: The latest Windows update has ruined my most important periphery: Most of my keyboards and most of my mice cannot be connected anymore with most of my PCs (I even sold my Huawei Matebook as it only has BT for wireless connection of input devices without attaching an...
  10. version 1709 installed

version 1709 installed: version 1709 installed and Microsoft wants wordpad to be default, I have apache office which Microsoft is ignoring, it has tried 3 times to be default but winpatrol stops it, how do I get Microsoft to stop asking 99979